586,075 active members*
4,182 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 1 of 3 123
    Paranuit Guest
    I’m going to modulate some 5x programs.

It involves programs for desk machines that are tested and proved in the reality.

I ask programmers of other machines to decide in their own right if it’s feasible at their machines. Ergo no warranty or insurance.

I’m going to begin with rather simple programs, so that everybody can understand that.

Progression, similar to the parameters course, up to complex processing.

Count me in

Sounds good.

Regards, Thomas

Hello Para

Top idea

I, too, am ready to learn permanently and I’d try it then at our dmu. And afterwards, when I have the necessary know how, I would make my own programs

Regards
    Wir k

Hi

What should it look like? Clauses in HH vector output in conjunction with M128?

It’s interesting in any case… I'm curious

Regards
    <!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#FF8C00--><span style="color:#FF8C00"><!--/coloro--><b>Fehler vermeidet man, indem man Erfahrung sammelt. Erfahrung sammelt man, indem man Fehler macht.</b><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

Paranuit Guest
    Hello,

@BlankerStahl:

At the beginning there will be simple manually programmed programs. Such as surface milling with C rotation, similar to the video by Emuge.

Rather dalliance, but with the purpose to develop understanding of M128.

Then there will be rolled bevel of relatively simple geometry.

Manually as well.

Then comes the division of show, so that one can be noticed by the boss and maybe get a rise.

After all there should be a car or Carmen, but we have a lot of time, and I have an open mind about suggestions and ideas.

These programs will be with vectors, in such a way I’m regardless of kinematics of a particular machine

Hello

If I can do my bit, I’m in. I have a machine with two desks and an additional A-axis.
    I’m not averse to learning this as well.

Regards
    Farmer
    <b><!--fonto:Arial--><span style="font-family:Arial"><!--/fonto--><!--sizeo:6--><span style="font-size:24pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#0000FF--><span style="color:#0000FF"><!--/coloro--><i>Gruß farmer</i><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--></b><br /><br /><br /><br /><i><!--sizeo:4--><span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Arial--><span style="font-family:Arial"><!--/fonto--><!--coloro:#0000FF--><span style="color:#0000FF"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:4--><span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Hilfsbereitschaft, Gemeinsinn, Miteinander und Füreinander<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></i>

The idea is super… count me in

At least, an exciting subject…

Regards
    <!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#FF8C00--><span style="color:#FF8C00"><!--/coloro--><b>Fehler vermeidet man, indem man Erfahrung sammelt. Erfahrung sammelt man, indem man Fehler macht.</b><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

Brainwave,

And when are you going to begin?

Gruß,<br><br>HS-Cutter

WOW, although I have no clue, but I’m in.

My 100% support as well

Regards macmaddog
    <b><!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->&quot;Bei weiteren Fragen einfach im Chat melden. mfG macmaddog. &quot;<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--></b>

Super, sounds good…

Paranuit Guest
    Hello,

Within the next days I’ll take pains to create something.

I have clearance for tests as well, so I can modulate the first proved things at the beginning of January.

I’m appealing once more to all those who would like to take part.

Suggestions, ideas and even troubles are welcome.

Hello, I’ a newcomer here. The subject is very interesting for me. Would like to learn something as well. So, I’m in too.

Hello
    I’m interested in that too.
    I’m in.

Regards
    Michael

Count me in in any case. I’m unfamiliar with 5x.
    I’m looking forward to this.
    Regards Master

I’m in too. And I look forward. I hope, the thing will answer a couple of questions and help.

Happy holidays and regards to all of you…
    <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Leistung allein genügt nicht.<br />Man muss auch jemanden finden,<br />der sie anerkennt</span>

I’m very curious too

Regards and happy holidays
    4runner
    Wissen ist das einzige Gut das sich vermehrt, wenn man es teilt.

I’m in too. I’m extremely interested in M128. I’ll find a lot of use for it.
    <b><!--sizeo:5--><span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Gruß General<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></b><br /><br /><br /><br /><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><b>Fräser sind Halbgötter in Blau.<br />Denn sie lassen durch Zerstörung Neues entstehen&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</b><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><br /><br /><br /><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><u>Werbung in eigener Sache:</u><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><br /><i><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Enter the Matrix an feel the Moment &quot;<u>www.pixxelmatrix.de</u>&quot;<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></i>

Hello everybody.
    I’ve been working at 5x foe a year. So I’m an absolute beginner and would like to learn more.
    I hope I will understand something!

Paranuit Guest
    Hello,

I’ve received no suggestions up to now, so I’ll begin.

We will have this object at the end. For me it’s a matter of M128 and its possibilities.

If somebody feels inspired, I have an open mind for suggestions.

Page 1 of 3 123