586,069 active members*
3,629 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
    Hello I have 2 small problems:

1.How can I read out/ change the radius and the length of a particular tool that is still in the magazine (so not in the spindle; of course with parameters in the program So I have to gain access to the radius and the lengths with particular parameters, but with what parameters?

2. How can I read out/change the radius and the length of a tool (with parameters in the program) which is currently in the spindle?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Of course one always have to consider the blade (D1,D2,D3 etc...)

hapo Guest
    What you want to access here can be VERY dangerous!
    WHAT are you planning to do? An own measuring program?

What you want to access here can be VERY dangerous!
    WHAT are you planning to do? An own measuring program?

Similar to that.
    I want to use the tools on the machine without having to measure them.

When the if the new drill is 50mm shorter as the length that is already entered in the tool list, then the BLUM-laser releases the error message “no measuring point found”

So before I want to set the tool length to zero, so that way the drill can always be measured...

Your traverse path when calibrating is limited and can be change. That saves you having to reset it all the time!
    Eine Schraube ohne Gewinde ist ein Nagel<br /><br />Grüsse aus dem Harz - InTex<br />

hapo Guest
    The whole think is not that easy when you want it to work safely.
    The tool radius (geometry) can be reached with $TC_DP6[T_NUM,D_NUM]
    The tool length (geometry) with) $TC_DP3[T_NUM,D_NUM]
    The T number in the tool management under SHopmill is not easy to find.
    Target variable=GETT("tool name") gives you the Tool nuber of the tool name in the target variable.

You will find more in the function description tool management and in the programming manual work preparation..

hapo Guest
    Your traverse path when calibrating is limited and can be change. That saves you having to reset it all the time!
    I got used to enter and re-measure the length and the radius with “yardstick accuracy”...

It’s great that it’s possible to change the traverse paths when measuring but HOW ???
    I also need the description and the read out of the parameter for different purposes...
    We have an angle head (HSK100) in which we have to insert tools manually with HSK63.
    We have inserted (HSK63) before the tools in the tool list.
    Now when we exchange the angle head (out of the magazine) we let it go toward the door and build in the particular HSK63 tool.
    Now the length and the radius of the tool has to be written into the base or geometry of the angle head

Otherwise one has to do everything manually- that pretty annoying and can cause errors...

The whole think is not that easy when you want it to work safely.
    The tool radius (geometry) can be reached with $TC_DP6[T_NUM,D_NUM]
    The tool length (geometry) with) $TC_DP3[T_NUM,D_NUM]
    The T number in the tool management under SHopmill is not easy to find.
    Target variable=GETT("tool name") gives you the Tool nuber of the tool name in the target variable.

You will find more in the function description tool management and in the programming manual work preparation..
    So where is says NUM I have to enter the tool name, don’t I?
    And I get the name of the current tool in the spindle with -> $TC_TP2[$TC_MPP6[9998,1]] .
    Can you also give me the data for the base??