586,036 active members*
3,664 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Thread: Demo version

Demo version

Anyone know how to get the demo to work...I downloaded and installed but cant get past the Registration screen. Should I have gotten a demo key or something?

Jason

Quote Originally Posted by jaslep13
    Anyone know how to get the demo to work...I downloaded and installed but cant get past the Registration screen. Should I have gotten a demo key or something?

Jason
    You have to email them for the Key. It's a password to active it for 30 days.
    You can also check out VisualMill 5.0. That one is a lot better but pricey $4000.00 for Full 4 Axis and 5 Axis indexing. Still beats the price of Mastercam V9 Level 1.

http://www.rhinocam.com/index.htm Browse a little here and look for the stand alone version of VirtualMill 5.0
    Toby D.
    "Imagination and Memory are but one thing, but for divers considerations have divers names"
    Schwarzwald

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

www.refractotech.com

I think you mean VisualMill 5.0.

Dan
    (Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Quote Originally Posted by Dan B
    I think you mean VisualMill 5.0.

Dan
    Yea, sorry there are so many.
    Toby D.
    "Imagination and Memory are but one thing, but for divers considerations have divers names"
    Schwarzwald

www.refractotech.com

There are two versions. One is the "demo" and does not need to be activated. However, you cant save files with it. The other version is fully funtional, but requires activations somehow and is limited to 30 days.

Ive downloaded the demo version and have been very impressed with it. Its very automated. Tons of options for the advanced uses, but automatically sets most things for new guys. Lots of tutorials available also...

Ive ordered it to use with my Tormach mill.

David