586,075 active members*
3,966 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > OneCNC > Is there a way to find your licence info on your computer?

Is there a way to find your licence info on your computer?

I want to transfer my 1cnc into another computer. But of course I dont have my licence key info and there closed on the weekend. Can I find that info in my program from when i originally typed it in?.

Thanks

Here is Keyfinder, I had to change the ext to PDF to upload, change it to .exe to run.
    Sorry wrong pgm, I took it to mean the WIN license.
    Al.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    CNC, Mechatronics Integration and Custom Machine Design

“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.”
    Albert E.

Thanks al. I tryed opening the pdf file but it said it needs to be a "%pdf" to open it. Not sure what they mean. Could you email me the exe ?

[email protected]

thanks

turboboy,

Right Click | Save Target As... | keyfinder.EXE | Save

Add the ".EXE" after the file name "keyfinder" = keyfinder.EXE

Turboboy,
    Start OneCNC and go to the help menu, and click on about OneCNC. You will see your serial number info in there.
    First you get good, then you get fast. Then grouchiness sets in.

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Hi, I dont see my cd key # only the serial number there. The program asked me for a cd key, if i remember right its a 5 digit number?

thanks for all the help

what ver. do you have i have xr 2 mill pro and have a key the cd key is for installing the the level of software you have.

There is a small free dload called BelArc Adviser that will give info on all your software licenses and much more.

Hi, I dont see my cd key # only the serial number there. The program asked me for a cd key, if i remember right its a 5 digit number?
    If you will post a request over at the OneCNC forum you can get the CD Key there for your specific version..
    (Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Thanks everyone , some one pm me the info and I'm back up and running. I cant get on to the onecnc user forum , wasnt sure if the forum was still working. Now if I can figure out how to transfer my one cnc files to my haas i'll be laughing.