586,094 active members*
4,090 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAD Software > Autodesk > Additional program for simulation
    Hello people,

Could you tell me whether there’s an additional program where it’s possible to check functionality, charging etc. of a new machine?

Regards
    CNC-Rainer

Paranuit Guest
    Hello,

Could you explain the performance requirements for the software more exactly?

As I understand, you’re searching for a program that has to make mechanical, pneumatic, electric, hydraulic, electronic test of a machine.

I believe you should unravel.

Hello Paranuit,

We’re developing and making automatic placement machines by order of a big firm.
    And I’d like to know whether there’s a program with that we could test our automats!
    A mechanical and pneumatic test should be made. An electric or electronic one can probably be taken as an option. We don’t need a hydraulic one!

Regards
    CNC-Rainer

Morning!

Do you mean that, for example, cylinders and details move together and the whole workflow is simulated?
    So far I know, it can be made only with dependences. Unfortunately I don’t know a tool for such things, but there’s charge analysis in Inventor.

Regards
    TzMaster

Hello TzMaster,

I’d like to simulate all moving flows. So that I can see whether everything works as it was thought to.

I’ve heard about charge analysis, but haven’t yet worked with it!

Regards
    CNC-Rainer

Hello

I’ve worked a couple of times with charge analysis. But not so comprehensively as you’re going to.

You can update your Inventor to Inventor Simulation.
    It’s cheap enough.
    Inventor Simulation contains dynamic analysis and end elements analysis.
    One can test dynamic, movements, urges, maximum duty, resonant frequency, safety factor etc.

Here’s the broc*PIEP*

http://www.artaker.com/cms/upload/pdf/2008...-Datenblatt.pdf