586,510 active members*
3,288 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAD Software > Solidworks > SolidWorks 2012 with Touchscreen
    Hello
    I want to draw in Solidworks with a Touchscreen.

However I have the problem that when I touch the monitor with the pen, the programs recognises it as a click.

But I want to first run to the position with the cursor and then click.
    Has anybody drawn in Solidworks with a Touchscreen before and can tell me what I need to set up??

Kind regards

It works with a Touchscreen?! Cool I did not know that

I have to try that immediately.

Only work with the Solid works additional mouse (SpacePilot PRO)

How is the touchscreen? Better?
    <!--coloro:#0000FF--><span style="color:#0000FF"><!--/coloro--><b><!--sizeo:4--><span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->MFG Coopi<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></b><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><br />

It works with a Touchscreen?! Cool I did not know that

I have to try that immediately.

Only work with the Solid works additional mouse (SpacePilot PRO)

How is the touchscreen? Better?
    Every program can somehow work with Touch….

The only question is if the program designed for that… for many programs that is difficult.
    The contact on the screen is resigned as a click because Solidworks doesn’t recognizes any gestures but only clicks,

The only programs that I know where it works is Catia V6 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66FoxykeT0w

That is more something for Designers because dimensions don’t matter too much here…

How do you want to measure in SW? Simply write the numbers with the fingers onto the display? Or how do you want to do that?