586,052 active members*
4,326 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Hello

I’m going to start working with Okuma CNC turning machine with Dialog controller. But I don’t have any experience with programming at because the manufacture uses its own language.

I’ve worked only with Sinumerik, Heidenhain (Dialog) DIN, Pal. So I need help.

Could anyone tell how I can program with the system or where I can get info? I would also appreciate a step-by-step guide.

Thanks in advance

Patrick
    <div align='center'><i><b><!--sizeo:6--><span style="font-size:24pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#ff0000--><span style="color:#ff0000"><!--/coloro-->Wer gut Plant, hat schon halb gewonnen<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><br /><br /><br /><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></b></i></div>

Hello
    When you start programming at Okuma, you’ll find somewhere manuals therefore for sure. Then it depends on the controller you have. I know that there’s OSP 5000 (from experience) and that new machines have another one, I believe OSP 7000. In general Okuma is comparatively similar to DIN programming.

Greetings
    Walter
    Es geht nicht nebeneinander, schon gar nicht gegeneinander,<br>es geht nur <b>miteinander</b>.

Hello
    When you start programming at Okuma, you’ll find somewhere manuals therefore for sure. Then it depends on the controller you have. I know that there’s OSP 5000 (from experience) and that new machines have another one, I believe OSP 7000. In general Okuma is comparatively similar to DIN programming.

Greetings
    Walter
    Hello Walter

Thanks for the rapid reply. I just wanted to get ready for this in order not to be like a dying duck in a thunderstorm.

Is the programming fitted with graphical support?

Patrick
    <div align='center'><i><b><!--sizeo:6--><span style="font-size:24pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#ff0000--><span style="color:#ff0000"><!--/coloro-->Wer gut Plant, hat schon halb gewonnen<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><br /><br /><br /><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></b></i></div>