586,055 active members*
4,167 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Bridgeport Machines > Bridgeport / Hardinge Mills > Bridgeport Interact Series 1 with TNC 145 can get past PASS OVER *-REF MARK screen

Bridgeport Interact Series 1 with TNC 145 can get past PASS OVER *-REF MARK screen

Hello

I bought an Interact Series 1 with TNC 145 and before I could get it wired up the batteries died and I lost the machine parameters. I found some MP's searching though the forum and entered these. Now when I turn the machine on, I get 'Power Interrupted', I cancel this by pressing CE and then get this screen [can't seem to upload, so have done links instead]

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...Start%20up.jpg

I can't seem to get it in manual mode at this point - ie. select the handlewheel and ref buttons. It says KEY NON FUNCTIONAL

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...f%20button.jpg

If I press the top right orange on button and then the white button, it homes the Z axis [I've set it to home the Z axis first [MP17: 5]] and then when I switch axes it says set datum, then it tries to home the Y but runs until it hits the limit switch and trips the relay. [I've taken the cover off the y axis, so I can move it back by pulling on the belt]

Image of the machine parameters 31-36 https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...eract%20MP.jpg

Any advice would be great. Am I missing something really obvious or is there something pretty wrong?

Thanks in advance

Tom

Re: Bridgeport Interact Series 1 with TNC 145 can get past PASS OVER *-REF MARK scree

which way is the y homing?

I believe it homes out on the interacts as opposed to in on the r2c3

Re: Bridgeport Interact Series 1 with TNC 145 can get past PASS OVER *-REF MARK scree

Thanks Gus, yes it was homing the wrong way - changed MP's 18,19,20 to ON and 23,24,25 to OFF.

Spoke to a guy who has a complete list of MP's for the Bridgeport Interact Series 1 with TNC 145, he's emailing over a copy - I'll post them in the MP section once I've got them.

Cheers

Tom