586,058 active members*
3,889 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Employment Opportunity / RFQ (Request for Quote). > RFQ (Request for Quote) > RFQ Feedback > I'm looking for someone to cut and coat custom foam parts

I'm looking for someone to cut and coat custom foam parts

I'm looking for good source for custom cut foam parts. Most of the time they require a smooth, ready-to-paint coating. The parts I currently need are for an interior application. Our company is based in Washington state - someone local would be great, but we could also ship the parts in if necessary.
    Please let me know if you're interested and I'll get you details.
    BTW - If there is another specifically designated place to put these kind of requests on this site, please let me know.

Thanks,
    Joe

Joe the first question is how big are the parts? Are you wanting these ready to pull a mold from?

Mike

ps you can pm me here or send email to [email protected]
    No greater love can a man have than this, that he give his life for a friend.

Mike,
    I tried to send the info to you via email, but i got an auto response asking to fill out a request form (to make sure i'm not spam). when i click the link for the form the page is not found. my email address is [email protected] - can you unblock me?

Hi Mike

Do you know any CNC machinist that are looking for work in the Rockford IL area?
    Looking for a job - E-mail your resume to: [email protected]

dcantin if you need work done there is a rfq forum here on the zone where you can post it. I am from Arkansas and have no idea what is going on in Il! Someone else from the area might be able to help.

Now I have a couple of friends here in Arkansas that might be interested, depending of course on what it is.

Mike
    No greater love can a man have than this, that he give his life for a friend.