586,105 active members*
3,221 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
    Hello
    Could anybody give me a tip?
    My new Graziano shows me an error message E04 (main drive damaged). Everything else works perfectly. Only in case of the command M3 or M4 the error E04 occurs. How is it possible to check the motor or the controller?
    I’ll appreciate any help

Regards, freddy

Hello
    Could anybody give me a tip?
    My new Graziano shows me an error message E04 (main drive damaged). Everything else works perfectly. Only in case of the command M3 or M4 the error E04 occurs. How is it possible to check the motor or the controller?
    I’ll appreciate any help

Regards, freddy
    Hello freddy

Does the machine show the error in the operation mode MDI? It may be that you have to choose a reduction stage (M40, M41).

Regards, InTex
    Eine Schraube ohne Gewinde ist ein Nagel<br /><br />Grüsse aus dem Harz - InTex<br />

Hello freddy

Does the machine show the error in the operation mode MDI? It may be that you have to choose a reduction stage (M40, M41).

Regards, InTex
    Hello
    M41 is automatically activated in MDI. I believe this machine doesn’t have any reduction stages, doesn’t work with available programs and in MDI.
    Is it possible to disconnect the main drive motor and measure the voltage?

Regards
    Freddy

1) what controller is it?

2) what regulator?

3) the error occurs only when you turn on the spindle. It may be a cable, a sensor, loose contact, motor etc…

Do you have a device for measuring of voltage or an electrician?