586,588 active members*
2,611 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
    fanuc2000 Guest
    Hi all,

I need a few hints from some experts about how to get our FJV200 running again
    And the HDD is probably ruined....

It began that the controller could not write on the HHD anymore, and this was displayed on the screen.
    Then I wanted to get an image – tried to copy it from the hard disk onto a new one. As it should be so, Windows can no longer initiate the drive.
    When I connected the hard disk to an USB-2, 5 "HDD adapter and supplied it with electricity, I was able to hear a low noise: I think the drive was trying to start up.
    But somehow it does not make it. I guess the drive is completely ruined.

Is there a way to somehow get the machine going again, without having to build in an overpriced (HDD ~ 1000, - € - € ~ & Fitter 1000€)?
    Or does anybody know someone who has done something like that before?
    Would be grateful for any advices

Regards
    Annie

P.S. Is it possible to connect any "small" ~ 80 GB / 2.5 "hard disk and run it, or does it necessarily has to be the same Toshiba again?

Hello Fanuc.
    Something like that happened to me before.
    It was a Fidia control system .
    The HDD started up and shut down again.
    Please try to find the same Toshiba, try to change the electronics hence to switch the electronics board.
    BUT ..! You need to be careful!
    Can do more damage than fixing it
    __________________________________________________ ______________________________

Greetings
    endmakina.com

fanuc2000 Guest
    Hello, electrician,

Thank you for your tip. I've already searched everything. In the E*** there is an i.M. inside but the seller has not yet reacted.
    Then I could get some from the States...
    What I have found out is that some Yamaha boards are also build in pipe organd or in something similar to that.
    But it’s like a needle in a haystack.

So thank you again