586,103 active members*
3,309 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Community Club House > She's having a baby!

She's having a baby!

Well if this thread where a movie; it would be the sequel to this thread http://www.cnczone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20729 . But it is not a movie so im nervous as he**, We just found out this past week for sure that we are expecting another baby. Me being nervous is kinda odd because we already have a little girl together, and when we were at this stage with her I wasn't nervous at all. You would think since I have been thru it all before, I wouldn't be nervous at all now. Then again that may be the reason why. I think some of my nervousness will go away when I find out there is only one in there(if there is only one). Any how I am still very excited and happy about it. And cant wait to see it. I will try to keep everyone posted on the progress. I have seen a lot of cnc build logs on the zone, But this may be the first pregnancy log, lol.
    Robbie

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:
    :cheers:
    Toby D.
    "Imagination and Memory are but one thing, but for divers considerations have divers names"
    Schwarzwald

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

www.refractotech.com

WOW, that must have been some honeymoon!!! Congratulations on #1 son or #2 daughter (or is that #1a?).

I'll ask the obvious, what's the due date?

I'm not too sure we want to see a build log, or that you would want to share it. You'd have to start from the beginning with "gathering the materials". LOL
    HayTay

Don't be the one that stands in the way of your success!

Right now the due date is March 24, 2007. Everything that has happend in our lives has pretty much been on a 20th. We met on a Dec 20th, found our house on a June 20th I ask her to marry me on a Aug 20th, Our first baby was born on a Oct 20th( That was her due date also), and we got marred on May 20th. So Im hoping it comes 4 days early so we don't break our record, lol.
    Robbie

Nothing like having little shop helpers to raise . Congrats!

Congrats!

Bah I was expecting to see a mini lathe or mill oh well Congrats to the both of you :beer: heres hoping all goes well.
    Keith

i know about the whole playing mozart thing but what if you get a spoken word record of gcode?

Congrats