586,060 active members*
4,449 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Employment Opportunity / RFQ (Request for Quote). > RFQ (Request for Quote) > North America RFQ's > Need 24 Billet CNC (fuel Cap Well Motorcycle) Can generate 3D or CAM output

Post Need 24 Billet CNC (fuel Cap Well Motorcycle) Can generate 3D or CAM output

I have several short run jobs in Aluminum Billet for ongoing sales of Alloy Motorcycle Gas and Oil Tanks.
    Ongoing work.
    Present orders are 12-60 pc. per order mostly 6061.
    My CAD team can generate CAM or Code with your post processor.
    I can take interested parties and send drawings for quote.
    I'm working in time restrictions (J.I.T) most of the time so I'll need professional customer care.

Re: Need 24 Billet CNC (fuel Cap Well Motorcycle) Can generate 3D or CAM output

pm sent

PM'ed you

Pm sent

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

PM sent

Sorry for the slow response but I left our contact info in you PM box.

Regards,
    Chad Ashley
    Multi-Tasking Machining - Customer savings, and shorter lead times!
    www.northernmachininginc.com

pm sent!
    Big Chipin, spreading tha cheese, I be Big Chipin for days!

Hi to all,

Is this possible to send the 3D drawing to us at this email address [email protected] for quotation. Thanks.

BR
    SL Wong
    Sales Manager
    Proto Tree LLC
    email: [email protected]

did this get awarded??? Please post if the bidding is closed ect...
    Big Chipin, spreading tha cheese, I be Big Chipin for days!

I would be interested in sending you a quote if you would send me at least a drawing to rick.lane13 at comcast.net

Rick Lane
    Lane Manufacturing
    505-319-7369

Your pm is maxed out...

I don't know if you noticed but this threads over 6 months old

Good call lol I did not notice

LOL yeah i try to make it a habit to look at that first when there is a new post

Quote Originally Posted by BIG IGG View Post
    I don't know if you noticed but this threads over 6 months old
    I see people respond to 2 year old threads on the sister site, 6 months is nothing. If someone misses a date how often do they miss something on a blueprint?

Quote Originally Posted by Dualkit View Post
    I see people respond to 2 year old threads on the sister site, 6 months is nothing. If someone misses a date how often do they miss something on a blueprint?

Thank you for challenging my intelligence and attention to detail Didn't know we had mr perfect amongst us!

I totally agree with you Dual, it amazes me how people respond to old dead threads as well, I would also question how competent they are. There belly's must be growlin, I guess it's just that time to scrape the bottom of the barrel...
    All joking aside, stop opening up these old dead threads, it is very annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterMind13 View Post
    Thank you for challenging my intelligence and attention to detail Didn't know we had mr perfect amongst us!
    Machinists are supposed to be as close to perfect as possible. This is not a bad trait. Dredging up old, inactive threads in hopes to make a couple bucks IS a bad trait.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt@RFR View Post
    Machinists are supposed to be as close to perfect as possible. This is not a bad trait. Dredging up old, inactive threads in hopes to make a couple bucks IS a bad trait.
    Not sure I understand your question.