Hey guys, i think this is my first post and just getting into this hobby. Will be working with small parts out of fiberglass, carbon fiber, 6061-7075 aluminum and I have never designed anything in CAD/CAM but reading out it and learning slowly. So I am stuck and hesitating on getting such a CNC machine. I don't want it to be a piece of junk that will take up space in my garage and will never use it ever again. It's not something where I can just pack it up and send it in for a quick refund like Amazon. Anyhow, I was skimming through all these pages and had my mind set on the Carving-CNC X4-800 series (Parallel) with the 4th axis option as I may need it eventually. I will only start out with flat 2D designs. Then perhaps move onto more of 2.5-3D? I like the Carving-CNC as they have the black box and router itself looks very clean with the closed lid cover in the front. I noticed SOME ebay sellers sell this type but the Box doesn't say YOOCNC nor don't have covers in the front? Are they the same internals or just copy of one another? I was also opened to the largest X6-1500 version but once again there are different variations with the 2 vertical side arms (is that what you call them?) have more angular cuts than most on eBay that also have the same specs (but it's labeled SX CNC or something). Some of the eBay sellers have them with the more angled side arms and most of them are just straight like their lower model machines. I really don't want to blow 1500-2000 on something I'm not sure of that's all. I will be mostly working on small items for R/C cars, trucks, etc. Is the X4-800 sufficient enough or do I have to spend more for the X6? Or just go with a real CNC mill (sherline or taig) which is much heftier and overkill for what I will be doing? Any ideas and comments are greatly appreciate and I have a lot more to read/learn.

Cal75