this is the kit:

NEMA 23 Stepper Motor 290oz in 3 Axis TB6560 Board CNC Kit Router Free SHIP | eBay

I will construct my first cnc router for wood using this kit above. I never construct one.

I plan to buy this kit, but I'm afraid to buy and not know how to start this electronic part. My problem is not the mechanical part but can operate this kit. Could send me some links that teach putting this equipment into operation? Do not know much about electronics.

I want to use this kit with the Mach3. I have a computer with "25 Pin DB25 Parallel".

Summing up, I wanted to see some tutorial teaching how to connect all this (beginner level) .. and then connect the cable to the computer (with the Mach3 already installed), how to set up and whether this all working.

After the Mach3 installed, simply connect the cable only on the computer that everything is already ok?

I apologize for the lack of knowledge, is that I do not have any of that at home, I'm afraid to buy and not knowing assemble and configure the system with mach3.

I hope you can help me. Grateful.

Vitor Spadeto Venturin