586,119 active members*
3,645 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > OneCNC > OneCNC does have a demo!
Page 1 of 3 123

OneCNC does have a demo!

Does eveyone know there is a OneCNC demo available? I called them last week and they sent me a link.
    I am not sure why they haven't announced it here yet, but they didn't tell me not to say anything...so here is the link I used:

http://www.onecnc.net/today/download.htm

2Tall

Danb did you get the demo yet.

XR2 Eval

Dan,

I've been informed your activation code was delivered earlier this afternoon.

OneCNC_USA
    (Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

I got my activation code today as well. I havent had much time to try it out because I have to drop off some parts and pick up more material for a job. I hope I can try it out before my activation runs out. I have alot of 304L stainless to run, it will take at least a week to do it all.

Is there a time limit? How long are these activation codes good for? I thought it was just a demo...

Hi,

That will be great to have an Onecnc demo for evaluation. Myself I was always very curious to see how it works as I have read a lot of very good things about it but had no chance to see it. On other hand it seems to be a very good solution (complete and affordable) for a small workshop/business as I would like to setup. Unfortunately the link does not work so any chance to see what it can do.

Zoltan

Zoltan,
    I've heard a few others report that they could not get the download link to work, yet others could. Perhaps it is a browser issue?

I tried it with IE and the download seems to work fine.
    First you get good, then you get fast. Then grouchiness sets in.

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Hi,

Thank you for reply. I tried from two computers, two different IP services and each time the download button took me to another page of Onecnc site - the regular download page of Onecnc where is no evaluation package download. It was no sign to be something else than a link to the page I mentioned above.

Zoltan

I've been informed your activation code was delivered earlier this afternoon.
    Yes, I talked to Kanasha yesterday afternoon.

Thanks for letting me take a look.

Dan

OneCNC Eval

Zoltan,

The eval is only available to North and South American territories. Residents outside these areas will need to contact their local OneCNC office.

OneCNC Global Offices

OneCNC - USA

Hi,

Thank you for guideline. Few months ago I have tried to find out a local representative/seller of OneCnc but did not succeed. I have sent an e-mail to the address posted on site questioning about, but I got no answer and gave up to the idea. Now I was very excited about the possibility to see how it works but it seems I lack the luck.

Zoltan

yes it has a time limit of 15 days. :frown:

15 days? Seems to me that you can hardly get used to it in 15 days. I downloaded it so we will see.

Yes 15 days is not a very long time. I was able to draw a line and a rectangle.

"The eval is only available to North and South American territories. Residents outside these areas will need to contact their local OneCNC office."

-- and what is the reasoning behind this *ahem* ludicrous decision? --ch

I've been waiting to get mine activated for almost 2 weeks. I cannot get a hold of anyone. I've been talking to Kanasha as well but after calling several times I haven't been able to get a hold of anyone. What are thier hours? How did they deliver the activation code?

They haven't responded to my emails either.

I called one time and got my code while on hold. It was only a five digit code and it worked the first time.

Well I called again just right now and spoke to someone that gave me a code. I explained that I had the software installed for going on 2 weeks now and that it expired. I was told to call back in 2 days...

I'm pretty much confused and I'm not sure if the woman understood what my problem was.

Sounds like they don't want you to look at it.

Dan

I've had it installed for the 15 days but was never able to use it because I could never get the activation code. I may not be a huge company but I'm still a potential customer. I have the cash on hand but can't even get a simple code.

I don't know anymore.

Page 1 of 3 123