586,035 active members*
3,769 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Tormach Personal CNC Mill > Any Leads on an PCNC 1100 Series 3 For Sale
Page 3 of 4 1234

Re: Any Leads on an PCNC 1100 Series 3 For Sale

Quote Originally Posted by popspipes View Post
    This is the ebay page where they are located, I like them because the stay put better and are coolant proof, super thin etc
    Some are less than 10 bucks delivered. The connector is on the right side on mine, I dont think that makes a difference though.

flexible keyboard | eBay

Sometimes links dont work when posted on the forum, if it doesnt, type flexible keyboard in the search on ebay and it will bring up the page.......
    Oh, ok... NOT the same keyboard, but the same theory... i actually did a search for the keyboard and see now that NewEgg.com is actually selling them...

Silicone Industrial Waterproof USB Rack Mount Keyboard with Touchpad KB-87 - Newegg.com

[edited for correct part #]

Sale pending on my machine... i'll update if the guy shows up to pay for it.

Sigh... Still available!

Willing to make a GREAT deal for quick sale!

Quote Originally Posted by FleaBiscuit View Post
    Sigh... Still available!

Willing to make a GREAT deal for quick sale!
    PM the GREAT deal

I have a Series 1 PNC1100 that I am going to sell for $7000.00CDN. It only has about 3 hours on it ...no kidding. Bought it to do second opts but that just never happened. It comes with several options including a Tormach computer. If anyone interested, feel free to contact me. This is legit with no games and and would be happy to verify through a third party. Bought a Water Jet 3 years ago and it fills the gap for my precision sheet metal business.

Keith

FYI anyone in the South West interested my 2013 series 3 PCNC 1100 will be listed next week. Got her cleaned up before leaving for Christmas. Need to list everything out and take pics. My X3 mill sold for $2500 2 days after listing it. I was shocked it went that fast.

Brian
    WOT Designs

Hi Brian
    Does this mean you will be tormach free and only with the haas now?

Quote Originally Posted by WOTDesigns View Post
    FYI anyone in the South West interested my 2013 series 3 PCNC 1100 will be listed next week. Got her cleaned up before leaving for Christmas. Need to list everything out and take pics. My X3 mill sold for $2500 2 days after listing it. I was shocked it went that fast.

Brian
    WOT Designs

Quote Originally Posted by WOTDesigns View Post

Brian
    WOT Designs
    Hey Brian, does that mean you're gonna get another Haas?
    You can buy GOOD PARTS or you can buy CHEAP PARTS, but you can't buy GOOD CHEAP PARTS.

Tormach free yes, another HAAS not any time soon. The Tormach only runs for odd jobs and parts of production all of which I can do on the HAAS which has plenty of down time. This year we traveled a LOT so having two Mills when we were here was important. 2015 I need to get product liability insurance for J&P Cycles and. A few big distributors and the $2600 down and $750/month for 5 months before they break even isn't possible without selling the Tormach.

Brian
    WOT Designs

Mine is sold now btw... original buyer came through, and he has it now. Thanks all for the inquiries!

Finally got around to listing mine just now. (Anaheim, CA)

Pretty funny to start adding up all the parts and pieces and see what they actually cost. Would be even better to go back and figure out exactly how many $K was spent on shipping between all the individual orders!
    I know better than to list the minimum I'm willing to sell for since everyone seems to be better at haggling than I am but $14K seemed like a good $4K discount to start at for a 1.75 year old machine.

Tormach PCNC1100 w/Stand and MANY extras

If anyone has a Tormach to sell on the east coast, I would be interested, would prefer a 1100, but would consider a 770 as well.

I have my other PCNC1100 that is likely going to be for sale soon... Now that my new Haas is here, i don't see me actually using the ol' Tormach very much anymore like i was envisioning in my head, and so i think i'd rather have that spot on the floor for other things... Located in WNC. Let me know! I'll get pics, price, and full info sometime this weekend maybe... Just putting it out there for now if anyone is looking.

Quote Originally Posted by FleaBiscuit View Post
    I have my other PCNC1100 that is likely going to be for sale soon...
    FleaBiscuit, what is the story on your PCNC1100? Is it still sitting around?

Hey karrelsj... sorry, both Tormachs are now sold and happily making chips at their new homes

Figured I'd bump this up one more time. I am going to order a new one on Monday unless I can find a good used one. Looking for one that hasn't been beaten up and can hold spec tolerances. If anyone has one they are looking to move, please PM me.

I have to move in a little over 3 weeks, so mine is available in Cinci.. Series 3, deluxe stand, 4th axis kit, PDB etc...

Spinnetti I tried to send you a PM but your inbox is full. I'm just over the border in Indiana and I am interested in your mill.
    Watch me learn at www.youtube.com/dataprotocnc

I have a 2013 PCNC 1100 Series 3 with ATC, no 4th and a load of tooling, barely any hours on it. I've come to the conclusion that I am not a fan of the Mach 3, want to get back to a Fanuc. Looking to get 14,500 for it, will put it on a skid and load it on to a truck for the buyer.

Quote Originally Posted by andyhinhouston View Post
    I have a 2013 PCNC 1100 Series 3 with ATC, no 4th and a load of tooling, barely any hours on it. I've come to the conclusion that I am not a fan of the Mach 3, want to get back to a Fanuc. Looking to get 14,500 for it, will put it on a skid and load it on to a truck for the buyer.
    Pm enroute!

Page 3 of 4 1234