586,390 active members*
2,779 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

fanuc 0tf control

I'm looking for a programming manual for a fanuc model 0tf. Anyone have any idea where I can find one?

Quote Originally Posted by gcrandall
    I'm looking for a programming manual for a fanuc model 0tf. Anyone have any idea where I can find one?
    I have heard of a Fanuc 0T but not an 0TF. One of the best sourses for Fanuc Manuals is Fanuc America. What kind of Lathe do you have? Does it have Live Tools or a Sub-Spindle? Sorry, I'm trying to figure out what the "F" stands for.

http://cs24i.fanucamerica.com/fa_home/home.asp

Welcome to CNC Zone :cheers:
    Toby D.
    "Imagination and Memory are but one thing, but for divers considerations have divers names"
    Schwarzwald

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

www.refractotech.com

fanuc 0tf

I'm not sure about the "f" either. It's a used machine that came without a manual and someone penciled the f in at the end of the model # on one of the papers we did get, so I thought I'd include it. The machine is a YCM-TC-2 and there is no live tooling, so I imagine a 0t programming manual would get me started.
    Thanks for the response

Check your PM's
    Al.

Quote Originally Posted by gcrandall
    I'm not sure about the "f" either. It's a used machine that came without a manual and someone penciled the f in at the end of the model # on one of the papers we did get, so I thought I'd include it. The machine is a YCM-TC-2 and there is no live tooling, so I imagine a 0t programming manual would get me started.
    Thanks for the response
    Fanuc 0T is a simple and powerful control for anyone first getting their feet wet in cnc lathe programming. Did you contact Fanuc America yet?
    Toby D.
    "Imagination and Memory are but one thing, but for divers considerations have divers names"
    Schwarzwald

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

www.refractotech.com

Hope this helps you out while you search for the real thing.

Cheers,
    Attached Files Attached Files
    JR Walcott
    Georgia Machine Tool Resources, LLC

thanks to everyone for your help, I was able to aquire a programming manual!

gcode training

thanks for your help

Quote Originally Posted by gcrandall View Post
    thanks to everyone for your help, I was able to aquire a programming manual!
    Your welcome and where did you get the Manual From?
    Toby D.
    Schwarzwald

www.refractotech.com