586,094 active members*
4,097 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > WoodWorking Machines > DIY CNC Router Table Machines > Where to by 2 flute spiral up cut bits from online.

Where to by 2 flute spiral up cut bits from online.

Where to by 2 flute spiral up cut bits from online.

Chasing a router bit to try in my new router machine. Anyone selling them on ebay so that I can paypal them.

Peter
    Australia

There are a bunch of places you can purchase the bits from online. Unfortunately, I suspect the shipping and handling would kill ya since your in Australia. I usually purchase mine from ENCO.

Have you tried one of your local home improvement mega-stores? My local Lowes store carries a Bosch Solid Carbide 1/4" X 1" Straight Up Spiral Double Flute 1/4" Shank. They are a bit (pun intended) pricey at $19.97 US + tax. If you need one in a hurry, though, you can't knock it. You may want to check with any local woodworking supply stores or industrial supply places.

Barring that, you can wait to hear from the unusually quiet bunch of Aussie CNCZone members. PM one of those guys or post a link in the "Australia, New Zealand Club house" section. You may get a faster response. Have you heard of, or been to, one of their GREAT AUSSIE BBQ's?
    HayTay

Don't be the one that stands in the way of your success!

Get Whiteside bits from www.routerbits.com.

Jason

Apples,
    Try
    www.mcjing.com.au
    I bought mine there.
    I always go to the shop but I have heard good comments on their service.

Cheers
    Brian
    The Sawdust Creator