586,102 active members*
2,620 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CNC Plasma, EDM / Waterjet Machines > EDM Discussion General Topics > Charmilles Roboform and Brother HS-70 experience. I have IPS as well.

Charmilles Roboform and Brother HS-70 experience. I have IPS as well.

Another member helped me out a lot in another section of this forum so I wanted to pay it forward. I see a lot of people asking for IPS programming software for the Roboform generation i.e. Roboform 20 and 200, 400,800 ect. I have it. I am also pretty good with the Brother HS-70 wire machine. Most of my electrodes are graphite that I cut on a HAAS mini mill.

Dear
    I have 4 roboform 20 machine. I am doing programm manually. Does IPS help you make programm faster ?
    Does it dnc Also

I want to know if new guys can learn these faster with ips

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jaredg View Post
    Another member helped me out a lot in another section of this forum so I wanted to pay it forward. I see a lot of people asking for IPS programming software for the Roboform generation i.e. Roboform 20 and 200, 400,800 ect. I have it. I am also pretty good with the Brother HS-70 wire machine. Most of my electrodes are graphite that I cut on a HAAS mini mill.

Quote Originally Posted by Surjit View Post
    Dear
    I have 4 roboform 20 machine. I am doing programm manually. Does IPS help you make programm faster ?
    Does it dnc Also

I want to know if new guys can learn these faster with ips

Thanks
    Yeah it helps a lot. Makes programming pretty easy I think. You can do all kids of cool stuff very easily

Re: Charmilles Roboform and Brother HS-70 experience. I have IPS as well.

Quote Originally Posted by jaredg View Post
    Hey Jaredg - I realise this thread is somewhat old but I am looking for the IPS software, we've recently bought two roboforms and could do with this software is possible?