586,043 active members*
3,719 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > WoodWorking Machines > Commercial CNC Wood Routers > Chinese Machines > 4x8 cnc router machine purchase from china
Page 1 of 2 12

4x8 cnc router machine purchase from china

Hallo I m fernando from Chile. i runs a wood project workshop. i did lots of reaserch for a cnc router with automatic tool changer ability(cutting area:4x8 or similiar).i prefer servo systerms and a powerful spindle.
    my concern is it seems the price of a usa or a britan machine is 3-4 times of a chinese machine under same configuration. that is far beyond my budget. so now i am intending to purchase from china.
    after lofs of reaserch on net. i have three questions below. hope someone here can help me. thanks a lot.
    1. why all the chinese cnc machine are from jinan??? it seems there is only one manufacturer there and others are just reselling the machines. because all the jinan's machines with same outlook,structure,even same brand of parts. only price are quite different.
    2. there is big price dfference between carousel tool pack and linera tool pack even with same feathers. is carrousel one that better?
    3. i got more that 15 quotations from jinan. and now i am discussing with one of sales person for long time on model AKM1325C 1325 disc atc cnc router - Automatic tool changer cnc router_Jinan Acctek Machinery - Jinan AccTek Machinery Co., Ltd
    bcos it is the only one who can supply the contact of one of their happy users in my city. but i donot have time to check the machine so far.please anyone can advaise me on this model and manufacturer?

fernando

Re: 4x8 cnc router machine purchase from china

Hello Fernando,
    I saw your post are very interesting and I'm going to answer you on your 3 questions.

1.Jinan is one of the biggest source of CNC Router. There's hundreds manufactures from big ones to small ones. Besides, you will find countless trading company to resell....as you can imagine.But indeed, this is not only one manufacture really.
    The outlook of all cnc routers are similar as some people are likely to copy others,you know....
    2.Carousel type can be going along with the gantry,so it somehow we can say it is more close to the spindle,in another word,you can save some time for a tool changer. As carousel type is more expensive,I guess they must offered you a taiwan made,with its high accuracy and long time delivery.
    But some clients dont like the carousel type, they prefer linear like our south korea distrabutor, they thought it is too easy to make a wrong place in the 8/12 tool holder, so it can hit the tool magazine to make a mess.
    This is what he told me,hehe...
    3.I would like to talk with you and quota you our XYZ-CAM,P2 ATC machines,the latest design and was shown on exhibition shanghai on July 2014. This machine is confirmed with North American standard,and use all famous brand components,to keep a high qccuracy and good quality. If you interested,please add me by skype Mary_xyz-tech
    We are manufacture not trading company. You're welcome to visit our website at www.xyz-tech.com or send me email by [email protected]

Here is our new ATC working video link, you might be interested, any questions let me know
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4s4hLC-Fn_4

Yours faithfully,
    Mary

fernando1982

Take a look at the newcnc routers, you can get any of these machines with ATC, if you like these machines I can get you a direct contact with the manufacture

New CNC Router
    Mactec54

Hey fernando1982
    i donot have enough knowledge to answer all of your questions.but i am sure there is not only one manufacturers in jinan. and actually not only jinan but almost the whole China's cnc machine have similiar structure and out look.
    i purchased a small laser for hobby from JINAN ACCTEK on march.and it was an excellent machine. i am happy with it and my little son love it too. then i asked one of my friemds who lives in Guangzhou paid a visit to ACCTEK and ordered a normal 4x8 cnc engraver. I was told by my friends ACCTEK is not the biggest one on the visiting list i arranged. but the comunication with sale made me comfortable and the service people treat me as a customer after paid full amout.That is what i can share with you.

You are right Aliabulaila, here is the proof: http://www.cnczone.com/forums/chines...tools-atc.html

hi mary, thanks for your information. i think will contact your company soon.

Quote Originally Posted by mactec54 View Post
    fernando1982

Take a look at the newcnc routers, you can get any of these machines with ATC, if you like these machines I can get you a direct contact with the manufacture

New CNC Router
    is it a usa machine or chinese? i am a fraid i cant afford a usa machine at the moment. anyway, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aliabulaila View Post
    Hey fernando1982
    i donot have enough knowledge to answer all of your questions.but i am sure there is not only one manufacturers in jinan. and actually not only jinan but almost the whole China's cnc machine have similiar structure and out look.
    i purchased a small laser for hobby from JINAN ACCTEK on march.and it was an excellent machine. i am happy with it and my little son love it too. then i asked one of my friemds who lives in Guangzhou paid a visit to ACCTEK and ordered a normal 4x8 cnc engraver. I was told by my friends ACCTEK is not the biggest one on the visiting list i arranged. but the comunication with sale made me comfortable and the service people treat me as a customer after paid full amout.That is what i can share with you.
    Thank you for your kind advise. .Aliabulaila i think i will consider and check more info from tham and other sellers.

Quote Originally Posted by fernando1982 View Post
    is it a usa machine or chinese? i am a fraid i cant afford a usa machine at the moment. anyway, thanks
    They are Chinese built machines, one of the best builders in China
    Mactec54

Hola Fernando, que tal? yo tambien estoy como tu pero creo que tengo mas experiencia en la investigacion, me refiero de ver quieres son fabricantes reales y los intermediarios o estafadores. si quieres podemos intercambiar informacion para llegar a una buena conclusion.

bueno seguramente buscas en alibaba.com, mi recomendacion es que busques a las grandes fabricas, como minimo 100 trabajadores.
    para eso alibaba tiene una opcion marca la casilla de Assessed Supplier le das a buscar, te sale una lista y entre esos fabricantes cotizas la maquina que quieres.
    para estar mas seguros busca si ese fabricante tambien vende en ailbaba china que es 1688.com, si el fabricante tambien vende la misma maquina a los propios chinos eso significa que la maquina es de calidad(eso creo yo), ya que la mayoria que venden en alibaba.com solo venden para el extranjero , y como ya sabes todos nosotros buscamos lo mas barato , creemos que el chino es casi como un esclavo y lo que realmente pasa es que nos venden basura. por lo que en alibaba china las maquinas son mas caras, y te preguntaras porque la maquinas son mascaras para los propios chinos y para los extranjeros mas barato, y la respuesta es porque el chino no compra basura.

Hi Fernando, how are you? I as you but I think I have more experience in research, I mean to see who are real manufacturers and brokers or scammers. if you want we can exchange information to reach a good conclusion.

surely you are looking at alibaba.com, my recommendation is to look at the big factories, a minimum 100 workers.
    is why alibaba has an option to check the box Supplier Assessed you give search, you get a list and among these manufacturers cotizas machine you want.
    seeks to be safer if the manufacturer also sells Chinese ailbaba is 1688.com, if the manufacturer also sells the same machine the Chinese themselves that means the machine has quality (I think so), since most that sold alibaba.com only sell to overseas, and as you know we all seek it cheaper, we believe that Chinese is almost like a slave and what really happens is that we sell junk. so in 1688.com machines are more expensive, and you might wonder why the machines are more expensive for the Chinese themselves and cheaper for foreigners, and the answer is because the Chinese do not buy junk

Peruanzon

Usted está totalmente mal informado, lo que está diciendo no es correcto

You are totally misinformed, what you are saying is not correct
    Mactec54

I agree. for a start it would be handy to write in English on a international forum....

Quote Originally Posted by mactec54 View Post
    Peruanzon

Usted está totalmente mal informado, lo que está diciendo no es correcto

You are totally misinformed, what you are saying is not correct
    MACTEC54, have translated into English so you can understand

it is totally not correct from the information i got. i was told that generally,products for export is expensive and better than the ones for local markets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peruanzon View Post
    Hola Fernando, que tal? yo tambien estoy como tu pero creo que tengo mas experiencia en la investigacion, me refiero de ver quieres son fabricantes reales y los intermediarios o estafadores. si quieres podemos intercambiar informacion para llegar a una buena conclusion.

bueno seguramente buscas en alibaba.com, mi recomendacion es que busques a las grandes fabricas, como minimo 100 trabajadores.
    para eso alibaba tiene una opcion marca la casilla de Assessed Supplier le das a buscar, te sale una lista y entre esos fabricantes cotizas la maquina que quieres.
    para estar mas seguros busca si ese fabricante tambien vende en ailbaba china que es 1688.com, si el fabricante tambien vende la misma maquina a los propios chinos eso significa que la maquina es de calidad(eso creo yo), ya que la mayoria que venden en alibaba.com solo venden para el extranjero , y como ya sabes todos nosotros buscamos lo mas barato , creemos que el chino es casi como un esclavo y lo que realmente pasa es que nos venden basura. por lo que en alibaba china las maquinas son mas caras, y te preguntaras porque la maquinas son mascaras para los propios chinos y para los extranjeros mas barato, y la respuesta es porque el chino no compra basura.

Hi Fernando, how are you? I as you but I think I have more experience in research, I mean to see who are real manufacturers and brokers or scammers. if you want we can exchange information to reach a good conclusion.

surely you are looking at alibaba.com, my recommendation is to look at the big factories, a minimum 100 workers.
    is why alibaba has an option to check the box Supplier Assessed you give search, you get a list and among these manufacturers cotizas machine you want.
    seeks to be safer if the manufacturer also sells Chinese ailbaba is 1688.com, if the manufacturer also sells the same machine the Chinese themselves that means the machine has quality (I think so), since most that sold alibaba.com only sell to overseas, and as you know we all seek it cheaper, we believe that Chinese is almost like a slave and what really happens is that we sell junk. so in 1688.com machines are more expensive, and you might wonder why the machines are more expensive for the Chinese themselves and cheaper for foreigners, and the answer is because the Chinese do not buy junk

Would you have the pin and port numbers for the in/outputs for the TS3040C CNC? I got a corrupt disc with mine, have had it for 6 months and can't use it at all.

YEP,U R RIGHT. I GOT THE SAME.

Hi Fernado. I'm from Argentina but I am living in Mexico.
    I'm looking for the same machine. I'm writting in english as respect the international forum.
    I'm really interested in your experience with this machine.
    All information that you can share with me will help me.
    My email. [email protected]

Thanks

Hi Fernando !

What about this AccTek machine? Are you satisfied?
    And what about transportation? The machine was packed well?
    Do installation and setup was easy?

Many questions for you, but I have trouble to find user feedback ...

Thank you in advance for your help !

Quote Originally Posted by usinesnouvelles View Post
    Hi Fernando !

What about this AccTek machine? Are you satisfied?
    And what about transportation? The machine was packed well?
    Do installation and setup was easy?

Many questions for you, but I have trouble to find user feedback ...

Thank you in advance for your help !
    Hello Sir

Definitely! Yes, i am happy to work with ACCTEK!!!
    It is really a nice machine! it did a lots of improving in my business.
    The offered me CIF items,delivered to my port and then i pick it. Package was very strong.

Installation was easy as it was a connecntion machine i received,no parts was disassabled.
    Setup takes almost one week as it was first time i use a Chinese machine. ACCTEK service team helps me a lot in setup.
    Maybe i will need a new machine from them in coming year.

Fernando

Page 1 of 2 12