586,121 active members*
3,421 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

CNC Burn Table mixed reviews?

Looking to purchase a cnc plasma table. I was interested in a 4x8 Burn Table from Texas but hearing mixed reviews..... what do ppl suggest??...

Re: CNC Burn Table mixed reviews?

Quote Originally Posted by baddabang View Post
    Looking to purchase a cnc plasma table. I was interested in a 4x8 Burn Table from Texas but hearing mixed reviews..... what do ppl suggest??...
    I suggest you carefully read all the reviews for any table that you are considering. If there seems to be a recurring theme (good or bad) then take that seriously into consideration. I just purchased a table from LDR Motion Systems. FWIW, I've yet to find a bad review about them.

I have 1 that we bought and sent back. I got it back because fed ex bent a corner in on 1 side. Nothing really but they refused it and sent it back. I will sell it for a little of nothing to you after I get fed ex stuff all done. Im dealling with them now on them paying for it. I would just about give it to you.We built our own this time. I would not pay a grand for the Burn table again. It is so cheap and will not stay square. It only has 1 motor on 1 side and the motors are to small. Im telling you do NOT buy 1 waist of money. No customer care either. I called and was on the phone with them and it was 12 min till they closed and I sent them a picture like they ask of my issues and I called right back and they shut the phones off and did not call me back. It was the next day at 3 pm after I got a hold of them. And every problem was my fault. Im very new to this CNC stuff and I know nothing and they new that and was all about helping till they got my money and after that it was a little different . I own my own shop and have for years and never have I ran into a company with the mentality as them. Do what you wish but Im just telling you 1% of what I went threw. But I do have the table still and would sell it for a little of nothing to you.

Quote Originally Posted by kcroucher View Post
    I have 1 that we bought and sent back. I got it back because fed ex bent a corner in on 1 side. Nothing really but they refused it and sent it back. I will sell it for a little of nothing to you after I get fed ex stuff all done. Im dealling with them now on them paying for it. I would just about give it to you.We built our own this time. I would not pay a grand for the Burn table again. It is so cheap and will not stay square. It only has 1 motor on 1 side and the motors are to small. Im telling you do NOT buy 1 waist of money. No customer care either. I called and was on the phone with them and it was 12 min till they closed and I sent them a picture like they ask of my issues and I called right back and they shut the phones off and did not call me back. It was the next day at 3 pm after I got a hold of them. And every problem was my fault. Im very new to this CNC stuff and I know nothing and they new that and was all about helping till they got my money and after that it was a little different . I own my own shop and have for years and never have I ran into a company with the mentality as them. Do what you wish but Im just telling you 1% of what I went threw. But I do have the table still and would sell it for a little of nothing to you.
    kcroucher,
    Did you ever get your issues resolved, and if not do you still have this table and trying to get rid of it?

Sorry I just sold it for 1000,00 dollars to a guys who is going to rebuild it. He is putting bigger motors and also a motor on both sides of the drive. If you have not bought 1 yes please build your own. We built ours and it was very easy and cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by kcroucher View Post
    Sorry I just sold it for 1000,00 dollars to a guys who is going to rebuild it. He is putting bigger motors and also a motor on both sides of the drive. If you have not bought 1 yes please build your own. We built ours and it was very easy and cheaper.
    That was the exact thought I had was to see if I could get it cheap and rebuild it the same way. Eventually I'll get around to building one, since the cost to purchase a pre made one is way out of my budget.