586,287 active members*
3,983 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Drinks Anyone?? Trade Show in Melbourne - October

Hi Guy's,

Just letting you all know that CNC Teknix (Kookaburra Dave & Friends) will be exhibiting at the Manufacturing Technology in Focus Exhibition at Jeffs Shed in October.

Ben (YNNEB) has suggested that we all meet up one night at the show and head out for a few beers afterwards. "NO COMPLAINTS FROM ME" :cheers:

The show runs from Tuesday 17th of October through to Thursday 19th October. The Exhibition times are as follows:

Tuesday: 10am - 5pm
    Wednesday: 10am - 7pm
    Thursday: 10am - 5pm

My suggestion is to meet up on Wednesday night as it is the late night and will give everyone a better chance to get in to town after the working day. We could all meet at our stand between 6pm - 7pm then head out afterwards. We are on stand No. F41

If you want to pre-register for free go to the following link : http://cncteknix.com/portal/content/view/16/79/ and follow the link to the registration page.

For those who can not attend during the week, we are also exhibiting (not our full range) at the woodworking show that starts at Jeffs Shed on Friday 20th October and runs through to Sunday. I will post up the full information on that exhibition soon. I will also add a registration link to our web site as soon as I get around to it.

Cheers and hope to catch up with as many of you as possible. :cheers:

Best regards to All

Dave
    "A Helicopter Hovers Above The Ground, Kind Of Like A Brick Doesn't"
    Greetings From Down Under
    Dave Drain
    Akela Australia Pty. Ltd.

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Cool, see ya there Dave.
    I might PM a few of our regulars to lets them know as well.

Excellent Ben,

Looking forward to every minute of it. I really hope I can finally meet some of the regulars as well since I live in NSW and have not had a chance to get to one of those brilliant BBQ's yet.

Take Care All

Dave :cheers:
    Dave Drain

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Hi, The timing prevents me geting to the mid-week exibition, but I would like to get to the weekend woodworking show and have a chat.
    John Milligan

Jon,

Love to see you at the woodworking show. All the info for it is on our website, follow this link and it will take you there http://cncteknix.com/portal/content/view/16/79/

Take Care

Dave
    Dave Drain

Sounds like fun, now I just gotta work out how to cover the 3500 km's to get there... I'm not being sarcastic, gonna check it out.

Russell.

Hi gang,
    I hope to make it to the exhibition on the 18th so will join the get-together.
    See you there.

John

Hi Dave
    Where are the details for the exhibition
    Nigel

Nigel,

Details for MTIF are:

The show runs from Tuesday 17th of October through to Thursday 19th October. The Exhibition times are as follows:

Tuesday: 10am - 5pm
    Wednesday: 10am - 7pm
    Thursday: 10am - 5pm

Melbourne Exhibition Centre,
    2 Clarendon Street, Southbank, Melbourne, Australia.

Details for the Woodworking Show are:

Fri 20th Oct 2006 10am - 5pm
    Sat 21st Oct 2006 10am - 5pm

Sun 22nd Oct 2006
    10am - 5pm

Melbourne Exhibition Centre,
    2 Clarendon Street, Southbank, Melbourne, Australia.

Details for Both the MTIF show and the woodworking show are at the following link http://cncteknix.com/portal/content/view/16/79/

MTIF Website: http://www.mtechexpo.com.au/

Woodworking Show Website: http://www.workingwithwood.com.au/melbourne/index.htm

Hope to see you there.

Dave
    Dave Drain

Hi Guys,

Benny,
    thanks for posting that link.

guys,

i wont be able to make the midweek show but definatly going to the woodworking show. Hope to see you there.

Chris

Guy's,

This sounds cool, I will try my hardest to get there, looking forward to meeting the CNC Teknix Guys in person after the great help they gave me while I was setting up my Tek Drives, my machine is rocking thanks to Dave and Pete. I hope to meet a few of the other guys from the zone.

:cheers:
    If religion is not true, then why have I been converted to CNC?

Well Guy's,

Down in sunny Melbourne now, hope to catch up with as many of you as possible this week.

Take Care

Dave
    Dave Drain

Ill miss it :)

Hi Guys:

Have fun and enjoy, BEnny, as my official voice "down under" will get a round on me. Enjoy, and dont curse me too much in my absence.

Someday, Im gonna make that meet..

Art
    www.gearotic.com
    Art Fenerty

Art, Art, Art,

Believe me, it means so much to the team over here that you will be there in spirits tomorrow night and believe us all when we say that when you do make it to the Aus, you will be treated like a king, we will all have a beer for you...... Won't we Guy's :cheers: :cheers:

Regards

Dave
    Dave Drain

Thanks to all who came in Yesterday, it was great to catch up with you all. A BIG thanks to Art for shouting us all a round of drinks, the only thing that would have made it better is if Art was sitting next to us all, lets put the pressure on Art to come and visit Australia.

Ben, I don't have much battery left in my laptop so I will send the photo to you tonight.

Cheers

Dave
    Dave Drain

Nice to meet you and sorry i missed the drinks (I was called back on site)

Paul

Thanks for the beer Art :cheers:

Thanks to all those who made it the other night. Unfortunately there were many who couldnt stay for drinks afterwards. It was great to meet some new faces and some of the regulars too.

Special thanks to Art for his good will, and shout. Many of us are keen to look after you nect time you visit us.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2.jpg  

Tried to make it, but fate played its hand, and I was not able to.
    Maybe a BBQ now that the the days are getting longer and warmer?

-Icesplice