Hi!

I've bought recently a vertical machining center with 6000m series CNC. And I've foound quite annoying problem:

If I'm working without tool change, corrector that I'm changing it the tool table, doesn't change to the new one that I'm typing.

For example, I need to make one ddetail with several tools. No need to program several tools in the tool magazine - I just change them one by one making programs for each one. After each program I change the tool in the spindle not from the magazine, but changing it myself.

After that I'm changing the corrector table for the new offset and start program. CNC shows message: NO TOOL CHANGE and starts the program with the corrector that was used in the table before! It changes the offset only when I use tool changing magazine.

But, I think, that it's just a stupid error! I've been working with Fanuc 0i-MC before that - i'm typing the new offset, push the reset button and CNC updates the setting to the new one. If not pushing the button, G43 H1(or other digit that I need), will change the corrector in the program.

I didn't find anything like that in anilam. Changing the tool to other position and then returning it back is quite annoying. Must be a better way!

I appreciate any help! Thanks!