586,103 active members*
3,183 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Events, Product Announcements Etc > For Sale Only > Probotix Fireball V.90 Turnkey CNC Router

Probotix Fireball V.90 Turnkey CNC Router

Probotix Fireball V.90 Turnkey CNC Router

Fireball V.90 turnkey system including stand, lighted dust enclosure, pendant, and computer system. The spindle is a Rigid 2401 trim router and comes with extra brushes, 1/8 and 1/4 collets. Home switches are installed on all axis and the X/Y axis were recently upgraded with new Roton screws and anti-backlash nuts. All axis have flexible couplings installed on the stepper motors to reduce vibration and stress. Also, the bed is T-Sloted extruded aluminum that is easy to remove for maintenance.

This system uses Mach III controller software which is already installed and configured but not licensed so you will need to purchase a license if you don't have one. I've had the system for a few years now but have only started using it in the last year or so, so I would estimate it has less than 60 hours of use and is in excellent condition. I'm upgrading to a bigger machine so this one must go to make room for the new one. If you need additional info regarding this machine feel free to ask.

List Date: 12/8/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Probotix Fireball V.90 Turnkey CNC Router
    --------------------------------------
    On Sale For: $1,600.00 + Shipping TDB

--------------------------------------

Mobile friendly version: Probotix Fireball V.90 Turnkey CNC Router

Re: Probotix Fireball V.90 Turnkey CNC Router

Where are you located? What would shipping charge be to NYC zip 10314. Will this cut through 1/4" brass??

I'm in Louisiana and this item is for local pickup only. As far as cutting brass is concerned I wouldn't recommend it with this machine. This is a
    CNC router designed primarily for cutting wood and plastic. The spindle speed is to fast for cutting metal and the machine isn't really rigid enough
    to do a good job cutting.

Oh Well. My Loss. It looks like a very well made machine.