Hey guys, We've tried everything to try to resolve a poor cut quality issue. Out of nowhere it started cutting like crap. It's consistently crappy.
Things that have been tested.

1) all of the common things... mixing chamber clean & dry, new orifices and mixing tubes, mini hopper garnet feed, etc.
2) new intensifier assembly installed
3) new garnet tube/gauge from mini hopper to mixing chamber
4) water pressure reads normal
5) replaced the system folder in our software with a backup in case it was software related
6) swapped solenoids that control garnet plunger (thought maybe it was sticking/partially opening)
7) tested the actual cutting speed with a stopwatch to make sure the machine wasn't running extra fast for some reason.

A couple thoughts...
Maybe a small piece of a hose broke off and is partially blocking the water path. No way of testing the pressure out of the nozzle though.
It may be my ears playing tricks on me, but it seems to me that when I hit the garnet on, the hissing sound the jet usually makes is not as loud as it should be, almost like not enough garnet is feeding, making the jet sound quieter than normal, however if we pull the hose and let it run out there seems to be plenty of garnet flow. Also, I've tried moving up in garnet disc sizes and it doesn't help the cut quality.

I'm sure there are more things we tried that I'm forgetting, but any thoughts on what to check would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!