586,106 active members*
3,303 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CNC Electronics > Stepper Motors / Drives > unipolar motor microstepping
Page 21 of 25 111920212223
    Hello,

It is possible to use MCP6022 instead of TLV2772?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacha56 View Post
    Hello,

It is possible to use MCP6022 instead of TLV2772?

Thanks.
    It should work.

Kreutz

This may be a scam

I fear this is a scam. I sent money for 6 sets of boards to "Ozan" over a month ago. He responded and said the boards would ship within a few days. As of yet I have seen nothing of the boards.

I private messaged him 7 days ago and he has not even read the message, much less replied to my inquiry.

Anybody having experience with Ozan, please report your experiences here. If this is a scam the members need to know.

Gary

Quote Originally Posted by ozan View Post
    Greets to Mardus & Kreutz & Nasiri !!!

Anyone interested in Red Series can contact with me, this is the latest Revision 2.1d+ Power Board & 2.1f Translator by Nasiri's Design.

Quote Originally Posted by netboss View Post
    I fear this is a scam. I sent money for 6 sets of boards to "Ozan" over a month ago. He responded and said the boards would ship within a few days. As of yet I have seen nothing of the boards.

I private messaged him 7 days ago and he has not even read the message, much less replied to my inquiry.

Anybody having experience with Ozan, please report your experiences here. If this is a scam the members need to know.

Gary
    Hello Gary;

I will e-mail him with your complain. There must be an explanation.

I am not involved in any way with his business, so far we have had a very good friendship, and I am sure he will respond in a positive way. I haven't heard from him lately either.

Best regards,

Kreutz

I have been waiting for Ozan's boards since the end of June. I couldn't email because his pm's are full. He had not been on the forum until Sept 28, so I thought maybe something happened to him or happened in transit, to give him benefit of doubt. Now I wonder.

I have an embarrassing question to ask. What does "UHU" mean? I truly have no clue.

Mariss

Quote Originally Posted by Mariss Freimanis View Post
    I have an embarrassing question to ask. What does "UHU" mean? I truly have no clue.

Mariss
    I think it comes from the name of the designer of the servo drive's firmware, Uli Huber.

Best Regards,

Kreutz.

Quote Originally Posted by kreutz View Post
    Hello Gary;

I will e-mail him with your complain. There must be an explanation.

I am not involved in any way with his business, so far we have had a very good friendship, and I am sure he will respond in a positive way. I haven't heard from him lately either.

Best regards,

Kreutz
    I e-mailed him a link to your post Yesterday, so far no reply....

Kreutz.

hello Kreutz
    thank you , i have received the files.
    but the stepper_translator_REV01N++.bas always report 2 errors when compiling with Bascom
    best regards ,
    aladin

Quote Originally Posted by Mariss Freimanis View Post

Mariss
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UHU

"UHU (pronounced: 'oo-hoo), after uhu, the German name for the eagle owl, a bird which at the time could still be found in the Black Forest."

In the little that's left of it...

Quote Originally Posted by aladin View Post
    hello Kreutz
    thank you , i have received the files.
    but the stepper_translator_REV01N++.bas always report 2 errors when compiling with Bascom
    best regards ,
    aladin
    Hello;

A variable name needs to be changed. When the code was originally written BASCOM allowed to use "Time" as a variable, newer versions do not allow that.

Please, change the variable name to any other name and compile it again, or use the Hex file I sent.

Thanks,

Kreutz.

Ahoy there,

I'm really appreciated that great work, i printed these pcbs and mounted all components. (Btw thank you again kreutz to enlighten my way to find all components) Now i'm ready to blow everything Beside the joke, i'm really scared to blow my precious pcbs and components so i would like to know if there is a way to check pcb and mounting with measuring impedance or something like that. I didn't connect mosfets due to measuring without them. So, shall i power up directly or measure points of board? I cleaned my boards at least 3 times

Cooper

Quote Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
    Ahoy there,

I'm really appreciated that great work, i printed these pcbs and mounted all components. (Btw thank you again kreutz to enlighten my way to find all components) Now i'm ready to blow everything Beside the joke, i'm really scared to blow my precious pcbs and components so i would like to know if there is a way to check pcb and mounting with measuring impedance or something like that. I didn't connect mosfets due to measuring without them. So, shall i power up directly or measure points of board? I cleaned my boards at least 3 times

Cooper
    There is a pdf file I posted long time ago. Here it is again.

Thanks,

Kreutz.
    Attached Files Attached Files

FYI

Newer version of the Mardus-Kreutz firmware is now Rev01P

All interested could PM me with your e-mail address in order to receive .BAS and .HEX files.

Firmware modifications include a change on a variable name (Rev01O) to comply with current BASCOM reserved names (from BASCOM version 1.11.9.0 on), and to improve high acceleration behavior (reduced speed calculation timebase to 48 ms as well as replaced speed references to keep transition rpms the same) in Rev01P. Both changes were implemented and tested with the K-4 bipolar power boards, some time ago, with very good results.

Kreutz.

hello Kreutz
    thank you , i have received the new firmware and other files,

since i can´t get TLV2772AIP " Slew Rate . . . 6 V/ms Typ" from here EU its possible to replace with the SMD TLV2772AID" Slew Rate . . . 10.5 V/ms Typ" ? "i know AIP throw hole but AID they are smd"
    what i can get them from here, what about Bat48 could i use them in place SD 103 C-T ?
    thanks in advanced
    best regards ,
    aladin

Quote Originally Posted by aladin View Post
    hello Kreutz
    thank you , i have received the new firmware and other files,

since i can´t get TLV2772AIP " Slew Rate . . . 6 V/ms Typ" from here EU its possible to replace with the SMD TLV2772AID" Slew Rate . . . 10.5 V/ms Typ" ? "i know AIP throw hole but AID they are smd"
    what i can get them from here, what about Bat48 could i use them in place SD 103 C-T ?
    thanks in advanced
    best regards ,
    aladin
    Hello;

You might use the TLV2772AID doing the right changes to the PCB. About the Bat48, it might work but all depends on the reverse recovery time, which I did not find on the data-sheet from ST semiconductor, for low current the Vf seems to be OK. (=< 0.3V)

Best regards,

Kreutz.

hi Kreutz

thanks and i appreciate your help

best regards
    aladin

Hi,

Who does PCB, except Ozan? Ozan does not answer letters. I wish to buy 4 sets.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacha56 View Post
    Hi,

Who does PCB, except Ozan? Ozan does not answer letters. I wish to buy 4 sets.
    Hello;

I am sorry, I don't have any left. The minimum order would be 25 of each (25 power PCBs and 25 Translator PCBs) in order to make them affordable. If we make a group buy, to share the costs, I would place a new order.

Ozan have not replied to my previous e-mail either .

Best regards,

Kreutz.

Page 21 of 25 111920212223