586,100 active members*
3,046 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Events, Product Announcements Etc > News Announcements > anybody need laser engraving/cutting machine with high quality and lowest price?
Page 4 of 4 234
    I received the WK40 from wklaser some weeks back.

It was inside a wooden box with arrows pointing upwards.

I first remove the top cover and then the four sides of the wooden box.
    Later i have to opened up the paper carton. I did not want to tilt the paper carton with the WK40 inside, i then cut the paper carton box on the sides.

After the water pump and the exhaust fan is installed, i did a test engraving on a part transfer from my laptop.

Guess what -- the engraving is okay and i did not even adjust the mirrors.

The only problem with this WK40 is that one of the nut drop off and two nut is loosen from the covers.
    I then put in some loctite to secure the nuts.

If this WK40 is not manufactured by Wklaser, it does not matter so much as long as the support is available.
    I would think most of the low end products for example the DVD player and the television you bought from a supermarket is not sold directly by the manufacturer and the support will then came from the importer or supplier.

Anyway the support from wklaser till this point is okay to me.

Please note this posting is not an advertisment for wklaser but my personal thoughts from my mind after reading some of the earlier posting.

Report on the LG500?

Hi Jinu 117,

Did you receive your LG500? How is it working?
    My LG900 was dispatched, it will take some weeks since is making its way by sea.

Txcowdog, I will keep you posted.
    Regards,

Sorojchi.

Yes I have received it. I've been so busy setting up myself for CES that I've been away for most. I've set up the laser on my bench (it's huge~!) Connected all wirings (vac pump - had to go by Lowe's for right connector to bridge, Water pump - had to go grab some kind of water reservoir... I wish something came with it to ease my time :P, The blower fan for ventilation system - might change it with some kind of modified hepa air purifier or something)..
    I am setting up a spare computer to use it with as it has PCI card I need to use. I've done "test" button on piece of paper to see if laser turns on, it seemed steady and well focused - need to learn how to focus-.
    I hope to get something done about it before I head out to vegas this weekend. Nothing was lose (I wish manual and some parts came in separate box instead of inside laser machine though)... broken, etc. I can always think about better packing but I am bit of fanatic on packing so my judgement could be bit biased :P (Heck, I don't even like shipping done on dell laser I got recently).
    So far damn satisfactory for money I spent other than it's huge size and fact I haven't set up my computer - which is my fault.

:banana: Great to hear of your good experience jinu :banana: Enjoy your new toy!

Please send me what you can. I am unable to learn much fom the website.
    I'm interested a in large machine with strong laser.
    Thanks, Ken ([email protected])

Sorojchi,

It has been 4 weeks since your machine shipped to you. How close is it to you now? Do you have an expected delivery date?

There is HY-HVco2/1.2 for 1200mm laser tube in my LG1200.
    I acquired a new laser power supply but it is HY-HVCO2/1.6.
    Is it possible to connect HY-HVCO2/1.6. on 1200mm tube?

i have recieved my lg900, but can not get it working, the machine runs fine but i need the right software, corel draw 11, can anyone help me please, i have had machine nearly 3months, wont work with corel x3

paul

wklaser, hi jenny i have purchased your LG900 LASER, had it 3 months now, but cannot get it to work via the motion board, i need coreldraw 11, but cant get it here in england , so can you help please,

by the way your service has been excellent, and i hope you can help

paul

Hi paul,
    Please contact directly with Jenny if you bought the laser from her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lc6090.jpg  

Hi
    Will laser work on corel 8 ?
    Felice

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by felice View Post
    Hi
    Will laser work on corel 8 ?
    Felice
    Hi Felice, our WKLASER only compatible with coredraw 11, 12 and x3 till now.

JENNY
    www.wklaser.com [email protected]
    JENNY at wklaser.com
    www.wklaser.com

Page 4 of 4 234