586,069 active members*
3,946 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Events, Product Announcements Etc > News Announcements > anybody need laser engraving/cutting machine with high quality and lowest price?
Page 1 of 4 123

anybody need laser engraving/cutting machine with high quality and lowest price?

We are Chinese company specializing in manufacture and export laser engraver, laser engraving cutting machine. Now our machines are well sold to various countries and got good reputationfor it's top qulaity, competitive price and personalized after service. If you are interest, please contact me by:

msn: [email protected]
    mail: [email protected](wedge) (wedge) (wedge)

Please see the pictures in the attachment:

:stickpoke :stickpoke
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WK40.jpg   LG900.jpg   LC1280.jpg   LG3040.jpg  

wklaser why is it when several of us here were looking for an inexpensive laser we could only find 2-3 places in china. Now it seems everyone is selling china lasers. Funny everyone that is selling them claims to be a manufacturer. Do you all use the same plans? One of your machines looks exactly like the one I bought from Redsail. only difference is the color. So I am wondering who is really the manufacturer. What are your prices?

we are really the manufacture, regarding the price, I have sent to you by private message

Verry good pricing. Why no web sight?

the website is www.wklaser.com

we guarantee the best price and good quality and personalized after service. Welcome to be a reseller on our machines:wave: :wave:

we have 3 series and 9 models. mini desktop laser, LG series and LC series.

All of them are getting increasing welcome at home and abord.

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

(chair) (chair) (chair) :wave: :argue: :argue: :argue:

Gidday wklaser

It may be wortwhile you talking to your IT people and fixing the english link in your website, i like many cannot read chinese and like so many china websites, it is impossible to achieve information gathering when the link to our spoken language is non functional. just a suggestion

Sorry Signblok, regarding the English edition of our website, because now we are updating it, now it's available temporarily. If you need the detailed infomation, please contact me by mail [email protected], then I will send you some infomation about our machines. Many thanks for your kindness anyway.

Aksess :
    What is model?3040?40?

Where are you at to buy your machine?

Hello hkxy, please contact me by the email address [email protected],,, we are the manufacturer from China.:rainfro: :rainfro: (nuts) (wrong) :rainfro:

Arrow other pictures

look at the attachments.

:rainfro: :rainfro: :rainfro: (nuts) (nuts) (nuts)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lg1200.jpg   lg500.jpg  

Hkxy I bought the RS3040A from Redsail but hope to be able to afford a larger cutting machine in the future.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Aksess View Post
    Hkxy I bought the RS3040A from Redsail but hope to be able to afford a larger cutting machine in the future.
    HI, now how' your dealing with your problem?? hope you are well

:rainfro: :rainfro:

Parts should be here today! oops I spoke too soon. I got the parts but laser still wont work. I have had the machine for 70 days now and it has only worked 23 of those days and not in a row.

wklaser you need to take pitto on me and donate me a good machine!

HOOOOOOOOOO,,Dear Aksess, but I rember that you always recommend the this lasers..

But....

We can not donate you the machice, but maybe I can give you a best price

Talking new model

and the new model, desktop LG500:rainfro: :rainfro:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LG3040.jpg  

Nobody interested?? I am so dispointed.. 555

Now all of our models can be attached with the safety switchs for meet the demand of the clients from US and Europe.

Good news., If you need, just contact me

Confused with China's Product

I want to buy a mini laser engraver to engrave on Acrylic with the thickness of 3mm. And the engraver should be able to cut the acrylic sheet with the thickness of less than 7mm as well. The size of the work piece is about 200mm x 300mm. Based on these requirement, I search through internet and get confused with the suppliers from China. Seems like different suppliers selling the same products. eg. www.hflaser.com, www.wklaser.com, www.hxlaser.com. What is going on? I really feel doubtful on both the quality of the product and the cost that they quoted. Please help. I am from Malaysia.

Page 1 of 4 123