Hello ,
I think I post this on the wrong forum.
Here it is again.
So I am a newbie to the CNC world and a few days ago I posted a thread about MACH3 not responding to the commands when I would move on the software the axis wouldn't move, thankfully I came to this forum and they direct me to read the manual for MACH3 which actually helped me solve the problem.
I had Windows Vista installed on my PC and I needed a patch that I was able to get online and my CNC started Working !!!!!!

However, after setting the software I noticed the Z axis would not respond to some of the designs I made when loaded as G-codes. I noticed I needed to set the Z axis to zero. I got a touch plate and I have been trying to make it work but have not been successful.

I have a CNC 6040 that I got from Ebay.
The breakout Board inside has a model JP-3163B
I am aware I need to wire one of the 2 cables from the touch plate to ground and the second to the Z axis and at the same time configure the software to the right pin but this is where I am lost.
I have attached pictures of the breakout board to see if someone can help me and let me know where to connect the touch plate. Also when configuring MACH3 which pin is the axis Z supposed to be, I had tried 11 and 10 and 9 and none work. I have been googling to try and find the manual but haven't been able to.Maybe someone here went thru the same problem that can help me out.
here are some pictures.
Attachment 265690

Attachment 265692

In a few words I dont know how to connect the touch plate to the BOB.

Thanks again ! this forum has been a lot of help.