Hi Guys,sorry its been so long since I posted my last post,

http://www.cnczone.com/forums/chinese-machines/214566-cnc-cadcam-software-post1452804.html#post1452804

Due to my activities as a RBL RIDER over the last year I have had to side step my cnc projects. but I have not been idle in the very little free time I have had.

In my last post I was asking for help with the BOB and limit switches and as a bonus a auto tool zero. As there might be a number of members or users of this machine, I thought, I would post some pics of what I managed to accomplish.
Myself not being electrically minded, I approched this problem in a cautious but logical way. I probed the BOB whilst playing with pin numbers and the diagnostics screen to see if any lights lit up, and finally had a plan of attack, and went for it.

Hopefully from the pics you will be able to copy what I have done to add LIMIT switches. BUT DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK

Attachment 265828 BLUE-YELLOW-GREEN-BLACK on far left of BOB. AUTO TOOL ZERO RED-WHITE above.
Attachment 265830Wiring leading to the back of the CONTROL UNIT.
Attachment 265832(Yellow) Taped screw in connector on the back of the CONTROL UNIT.
Attachment 265834(Yellow) Taped screw in connector on the back of the CNC MACHINE.
Attachment 265836Y AXIS LIMIT SWITCH on the back of CNC MACHINE.
Attachment 265838X AXIS LIMIT SWITCH on the side of CNC MACHINE.
Attachment 265840Z AXIS LIMIT SWITCH on the top of CNC MACHINE.

As a bonus I have also managed to add a AUTO TOOL ZERO to the board,and I will be working on trying to find a good macro to operate it. Unfortunately I was banned from the MACH3 forum for not having a Licenced copy of their software, so I cant get it from them, oh well S#@T happens. If others are able to help from this forum I would appreciate it.

My next problem is that the spindle that was provided with the machine, the flex shaft version, supposedly adjustable speed 5000 to 20000 rpm via PWM in the control unit.

Firstly the shaft is way to long, for it to be above the machine, and I dont want to be running this machine on the floor.

Secondly I have tried and tested, endlessly with all the configurations in MACH3 trying to adjust the speed of the motor, sadlly without success, if you have managed to work this problem out again, I would appreciate it

If not, I am seriously thinking of changing to an air cooled spindle from fleebay with pwm and mounting bracket. I will contact the seller and ask for specific details of the bracket, to see if it can be fitted to this machine without to much adaptation.
Attachment 265842
I also have a plan, in converting this machine hopefully to a 3d printer, so any help with this matter would be helpful.

Thats it for me now, and I look forward to your comments.