586,036 active members*
3,789 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > EMCO CNC Machines > EMCO Lathe > Emcoturn 320 with Spindle Orientation - Does anyone have one?

Emcoturn 320 with Spindle Orientation - Does anyone have one?

I have an ET320 that has all of the hardware to enable spindle orientation, but when I got it, the parameter data had been lost. I've tried contacting Emco for help recommissioning the machine, but have had zero luck getting any assistance or even a return call or email from them. I was able to get the parameter date for an ET320 without the spindle orientation hardware and have successfully gotten the machine up and running, but restoring functionality of the spindle orientation feature has proven quite a challenge. Since Emco didn't install the extra hardware on machines that didn't support orientation, I'm pretty sure this one had this "accessory" feature at one point.

If anyone has one of these machines with the spindle orientation (M19) feature, I sure could use some help in the form of a copy of the parameter table backup.

Thanks,
    Dave

Re: Emcoturn 320 with Spindle Orientation - Does anyone have one?

I have an emcoturn 320 as well that I'm trying to get up and running. I do have all the original paper tapes and digital copies of tea1 tea2 and PCP files. if you still need them send me a note and I can get them to you. I have a couple of threads in the Siemens Sinumerik sub forum you may want to check out as well. (assuming yours is sinumerik)