I need help please
I am after the schematic for the QY221 Pcboard and any pointer to what my blunder has destroyed

I connected a Taiwanese MPG to this machine today and the common of the two selector switches on the Manual Pulse generator should have been separated

One common is (24 Vdc or CMor 2L+ ) for X1 , x!10 and X100 and the other 12 VDC ( Com or 668 or 10L+) for X,Y,Z and 4th ( for a short time the 24 v or 2L+ was connected to the 12v or Com or 668 or 10L+

So now the MPG function on the control is not working at all..........all the other functions work 100% manual and Auto spindle and ATC is fine, Thank God

Measuring inside the MPG to ground
I am getting on CM +24 vdc
on CS +4 vdc
and on the encoder supply 12vdc

So I believe CS needs to be at 12v and I dont know where tat is generated ( The three test points on QY221 PCboard behind the front panel and keyboard is +5Vdc +24vdc and +12 Vdc so some where between +12v and CS something has been damaged)
I also believe that the receivers of the MPG signals might be destroyed, and I need to know where they are located

Can these be checked via diagnostics and if so how ( I am a Fanuc man and not familiar with the Mazatrol controllers)

I am after the schematic for the QY221 Pcboard and any pointer to what my blunder has destroyed

Any advise and If you can help I will be very Grate full

Many Thanks
a techy in need