586,481 active members*
2,243 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Uncategorised MetalWorking Machines > Anyone purchased a VMC from "Tengzhou City Good CNC Machine Co.,Ltd" in china?

Anyone purchased a VMC from "Tengzhou City Good CNC Machine Co.,Ltd" in china?

The small travel machines with 2.9 hp spindles and X=12.9,Y=8.6 travel are listed on Alibaba.com for $15,000+. Have to wonder how these will compare with something like the UMC-10 and what that total cost to get it to my location in the US would be. FYI the following link is the mill I am talking about... I am assuming the $15,000 price tag is for a complete machine as pictured...

mini/small cnc milling machine VMC330L, View cnc milling machine, GOOD Product Details from Tengzhou City Good CNC Machine Co., Ltd. on Alibaba.com

Re: Anyone purchased a VMC from "Tengzhou City Good CNC Machine Co.,Ltd" in china?

I am assuming the $15,000 price tag is for a complete machine as pictured...

[/QUOTE]

If you are dealing with China DO NOT assume anything. Ask questions.

Re: Anyone purchased a VMC from "Tengzhou City Good CNC Machine Co.,Ltd" in china?

I asked for the cost of a machine shipped to my home address and was told they could not send to my address but... It says "CRF CHICAGO USD 18,000.00" and I do not know what CRF means. Over 165 acronyms for CRF when I google it.

EDIT: Found something about CRF: Incoterms-CFR

personally I would not bother getting a vmc from china I would rather spend the same amount on getting a tormach or a novakon less chance of it being a really good anchor
    http://danielscnc.webs.com/

being disabled is not a hindrance it gives you attitude
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.goodcnc.com has more pictures and videos of the machines.

DId you ever get one? What did you think of it?