So I started working with X7 back in March of 2014. This is the first time I have used Mastercam. After about a month, I started to occasionally open a program file, and I would get the error "Parasolid ® Kernel Interface Error: KI Error Code:58 – key not found" Only gives the option of OK, so I hit OK. Then it pops up error message <Error Processing Solid> and in the box “Problem Regenerating Chain.” Again, OK is the only option. The a third error message pops up with the same title, and in the box it says “Error reapplying operation. Regen not complete.”

Before I close a program, I regen, then save. This happens with roughly 15% of programs. I recently went back and looked through programs that were created by another individual, and I encounter the same issues with program files from X5 and X6.

I have been in contact with my local dealer to try and troubleshoot this, and they have even passed it on directly to Mastercam. Neither has seen any reports of issues with this. I have been trying to get a solution since August. I have started using X8, but not planning on migrating any previous version program files until I find a fix.

Has anyone encountered this besides us?