I am considering purchasing either an OMNI 1325 or building a CRP 48x96. I am new to the CNC world but I have narrowed it down to either of these two options as a good place to begin.

I am leaning strongly towards the OMNI, but I will have to bring anything I buy through either my front door (34 inches across) and maneuver the router through my house into the workshop, or through the workshop door which is 31". I would greatly prefer to have the OMNI because it seems to me like it will be more rigid than a CRP build.

I will be using this router to do heavy duty cutting cycles of aluminum, wood, and plastics, so I need something that will be very rigid and reliable.

So I have two questions. Which machine do you all think is the stiffer, more robust router, the OMNI or the CRP?

And the big question is this; will I be able to get a 1600KG CNC table turned sideways and then brought through my doorway in order to get it into my house!? OMNI has told me that they will ship the gantry unattached so that I can assemble the whole thing later once it is inside my house. So I will need to be able to bring just the table through my doorway (the table is .5 Meters high) in order to make this work. Thoughts from everyone? Do you think I could use a couple of engine lifts to achieve this? Or maybe I could hire a team of professionals to get the job done?

Thanks,
Jamie