586,060 active members*
4,229 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > EdgeCam > Simulation of selfmade PP for DMU 100 monoBLOCK with HH iTNC 530 control in EC2015R1

Simulation of selfmade PP for DMU 100 monoBLOCK with HH iTNC 530 control in EC2015R1

Hi Guys,

I built a pp in EC2105R1 for a DMU100 monoBLOCK. At the moment I´m a trainee in my shop and no one is able to help me so I hope that there is someone here who can help me with my problems.
    First: The Machine is a head-table machine with a B-Axis in the head and a C-Axis in the table.
    My Simulation for 5axis-cycles in EC works fine except for one thing: Whenever I simulate the program the first time, my table moves through the floor (exceeds the Z-axis limit of 0 in negative direction!) and crashes with the machine environment on the first toolchange. In any simluation or toolchange after, it doesn´t.
    The problem is: Because there is at least one crash I can´t put "ignore linear/rotational axis limits" out which would be useful to test before running the program on the machine. I looked the into the code for toolchange, the kinematics etc and can´t find a mistake
    I also get the error message in the postprocessor-assistant "Error processing edgecam sequence data.lt contains wrong number of turrets" after pressing ctrl+R <- I don´t know if this is related to my problem so I´m posting it here. Our support service didn´t know that error-message either so it was sent to vero software, but maybe someone has any idea what that error message could lead to?

After that when I´m trying to run the program on our machine it does the roughing process, but the 5 axis cycles are done outboard the stock and only updated after about 300 lines of code (not the updates but the outboard processes). I think it´s based on my offsets: As recommended I put my machine offset in the center of the spindle to start the simulation from that point. The primary component location is in the center of the table. So EC produces a code witht a zero offset in negative z-direction to the top plane of my stock which is about -0,6m.
    But on the machine where the zero offset is automatically on the table and you only add the BLK FORM that would lead to an additional translation of -0,6m in z-direction from the top plane.
    Has anybody an idea how to solve this problem so that I can use the same program in EC and also on the machine?

Thank you very much in advance for any help

P.S.: I´m very sorry for my english - didn´t practice in years except for watching movies and series

Attachment 270048

Re: Simulation of selfmade PP for DMU 100 monoBLOCK with HH iTNC 530 control in EC201

Edit: Or does anybody know how to change it so the coordinates of my cycles refer to my zero point on the table (primary component location) and not the starting position in my spindle? That would "split" my two offsets and would be great: The code then should avoid the zero offset translation to the table and I should be able to simulate at the machine and in EC :S

Re: Simulation of selfmade PP for DMU 100 monoBLOCK with HH iTNC 530 control in EC201

Hey! I know send me a postprocessor?