586,069 active members*
3,410 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 15 of 15 5131415
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeDK View Post
    Serum yes on my ATC spindle it blows air out through the bearing to keep it clean.
    when i got the machine it was blowing all the time, I change it so it's only blowing when the spindle is running.
    then I also mention AIR Blow, there is a button for that, I use that for my mist spray
    and changed the ladder so i can use M8 to turn it on and M9 to turn it off.
    On my machine is F1 dust hood up and down and F1 works with M175/176, F2 is Tool release, Don't push it if you dont have your hand on the tool holder, It will drop the tool in a second.
    F3 is limit override, F4 is not in use on my machine and F5 is for auto tool measurement.

/Mike
    How did you adjust the airflow settings? Our compressor kicks in all the time because of this.

Re: Chinese CNC Syntec 6MA my experience

Hello. I need a syntec pp for aspire if you could send it to me. Thank you.

I’m getting a Macro 333 error. Can you help solve this please.

Hello Lee, have the more basic of these options, what software do you use and what post processor did you use?

hello can anyone help me? i bought a cnc router with syntec FC-60CA controller. the software i think is the same as the 6MB controller. the problem is that the spindle speed control is not done. just the spindle start. fix rpm. are there two more free outputs on the controller that could solve the 10v speed control?

"Any questions I might be able to help with on the Syntec 6MA perhaps I we can share or if anyone has any tips or tricks I'm always keen to learn"

Hi Lee, I hope this offer still stands after seven years :-)

I just purchased a used 2017 3 spindle machine with a 6MA control. I'm catching on to the process (while learning V Carve at the same time) but there's two issues I can't get around.
    1) I'm told the TTO does not work for some unknown reason which may relate to issue 2
    2) I can set Z for T1 using Offsest>workpiece>latch process and T1 works fine. But the instructions say to use Tool Wear Set >Tool Length to reference and set T2 and T3 to ZAb0. However, Z Ab never changes to 0. It remains the value I gave the respective T length.

Do you have any experience with an issue like this or can you direct me to someone who might?

Cheers

Page 15 of 15 5131415