586,069 active members*
3,402 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 1 of 2 12

Beware of user "vwfullcup"

Will try to be as short as possible.
    Agree to release my job to that guy. Here is the link to my thread http://www.cnczone.com/forums/rfq-re...inum-case.html . I pay him $150 for sample parts and never received them. He promised me to make them and ship the same week we talk about the deal. One week passed and nothing. I contact him and after few messages that we exchanged he finally send me a photo of my parts finished. I mean most of the parts ...one was missing from the photo. Told me that one is somewhere on his phone. I think he also told me that he took a photo of the other parts with his camera. The parts look great and I was happy to receive them. One week passed and still no parts. And he said that he sent his employee to ship my parts OVERNIGHT. Send him a message again and told me his employe did not showed up at work that day but he confirmed with him that he shipped the parts. Next day he told me that same employe got fired and he don't know what he did with my parts. But he promised to make another set and ship it same day. Last week still no parts so I send him a message again and he send me tracking number. That was last Thursday. He assured me that he already drop off the package at post office that morning. But since then the tracking only shows "Label created" never been scanned at post office. I send him text message Saturday and last night and he won't respond. I'm tired of this crap and started a paypal dispute this morning.
    What is weird is that he send me picture of the parts but never shipped them to me. I understand if he got a better job to do that he can make more money then with me. But I will appreciate if he will be honest with me. I will wait then. But he just keep laying.
    His email is [email protected] and his company address: 2743 N Diego Circle Mesa, AZ 85215
    More info here: Eternal Engineering Group LLC in Maricopa, AZ - Bizapedia Profile
    If anyone here have a positive experience with Darin let me know. I would like to find out if he only lie to me or did the same with others. I did find some info on other forums about him scamming people but he always make it right after they have contacted him.

Re: Beware of user "vwfullcup"

That sucks! And weird that he had pics.

Same exact thing happened to me. Different person and different forum. Guy makes parts takes pictures of them but never ships them. Said employee shipped them afterwards he kept giving me excuses. If you paid by paypal i would just pull the funds. Good luck.

Maybe it is the same guy. His name is Darin Neagle

Pysiek

Post the said photos of the parts, they may just be a cad drawing, it's amazing how you can draw parts in cad today & make them look like real parts
    Mactec54

Quote Originally Posted by mactec54 View Post
    Pysiek

Post the said photos of the parts, they may just be a cad drawing, it's amazing how you can draw parts in cad today & make them look like real parts
    Here you go. They look real to me.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150128_173803.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	93.1 KB 
ID:	269252

Quote Originally Posted by Pysiek View Post
    Maybe it is the same guy. His name is Darin Neagle
    Nah his name is William Walker from Sacramento. I think he was a teacher. I hope you get either your money or parts back.

Here you go. They look real to me.
    Yes they are real, it's just so strange, that he has them made, & has not shipped them, makes no sense
    Mactec54

Quote Originally Posted by mactec54 View Post
    Yes they are real, it's just so strange, that he has them made, & has not shipped them, makes no sense
    I know. He told me his employee lost them. I think he shipped them somewhere else because when we exchange messages on the phone he told me that he would like me to come visit his shop in Arizona if I ever visit USA :-) . And he told me that after he shipped the parts.
    I would love to make business with him because he gave me good prices and he got all the machines in his shop. CNC lathe , CNC mill , water jet cutting machine , hydraulic press. Now I will have to look for a supplier for each individual part which is time consuming.

Jeff none of the links works

Message sent

Jeff

I can't believe how this prick is fooling people. I'm so pissed right now :boxing:

Quote Originally Posted by jeffrey001 View Post
    Message sent

Jeff
    Jeff clean your inbox. It's full and won't receive no more messages.

inbox cleared

jeff

No, its not. That is Josh. Darrin doesn't make many appearances. But, he does show up in a recent article in A2Z Metalworker where SPENG was recently featured.
    Other than an uncanny similarity in attitudes, Darrin and Josh are two separate people.
    I wish Darrin would pull his head out of his ass, and figure out how to properly handle situations like this.
    He has proven he can make parts. And, they have great capacity over there.
    But, when things go south for whatever reason, he flakes.
    My take: his price point is very very low on stuff like this. So, when something happens (like lost parts) he is then at a complete loss on those parts.
    So, he ignores the situation. Makes excuses, and moves on. Rather than suck it up, and deliver on his promise. Win or loose.
    At whatever cost. Next job going to be late? Too bad. Boss down your throat? Too bad. Can't afford to replace material? Too bad. Do it anyway.
    Make good on what you tell people you are going to do, and all these scenarios you can find of Darrin's on the internet will fade away.

Disclaimer: I don't know those guys on a personal level. I just happen to be local, and have but heads with them once or twice.
    SPENG is a real shop. With real equipment. And, they can make good parts. But, they have a lot to learn about customer service.
    And, poor customer service will sink you faster than anything.

Quote Originally Posted by wheelieking71 View Post
    No, its not. That is Josh. Darrin doesn't make many appearances. But, he does show up in a recent article in A2Z Metalworker where SPENG was recently featured.
    Other than an uncanny similarity in attitudes, Darrin and Josh are two separate people.
    I wish Darrin would pull his head out of his ass, and figure out how to properly handle situations like this.
    He has proven he can make parts. And, they have great capacity over there.
    But, when things go south for whatever reason, he flakes.
    My take: his price point is very very low on stuff like this. So, when something happens (like lost parts) he is then at a complete loss on those parts.
    So, he ignores the situation. Makes excuses, and moves on. Rather than suck it up, and deliver on his promise. Win or loose.
    At whatever cost. Next job going to be late? Too bad. Boss down your throat? Too bad. Can't afford to replace material? Too bad. Do it anyway.
    Make good on what you tell people you are going to do, and all these scenarios you can find of Darrin's on the internet will fade away.

Disclaimer: I don't know those guys on a personal level. I just happen to be local, and have but heads with them once or twice.
    SPENG is a real shop. With real equipment. And, they can make good parts. But, they have a lot to learn about customer service.
    And, poor customer service will sink you faster than anything.
    I know they are real. He send me his shop photo and as you already saw my parts photo. Like you said. Their customer service sucks. Just checked the tracking number. And it looks like he shipped them out yesterday. So he printed the label on 2/12/15 and shipped 2/19/15. Also he stopped responding to any of my messages. Just because of him I have to change my design and find someone else. Even if the parts arrive and they will work how I suppose to trust this guy that he will make the parts on time as promised?

Quote Originally Posted by wheelieking71 View Post
    A2Z Metalworker where SPENG was recently featured.
    I can't find that article. Do you have a link to it?

I can't find that article. Do you have a link to it?
    Sorry, I do not. There was a link posted on practical machinist, but, it doesn't take you straight to the article. You have to do some digging to find it.

I surely don't know him either.

The first time I heard about him was when he started a thread on Practical Machinist.

It was a great thread until the ( you know, here we are REAL MAN AND PROFESSIONAL MACHINIST, THE BEST IN THE WORLD) hijack his thread.

Jeff

Page 1 of 2 12