586,075 active members*
4,169 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CNC Plasma, EDM / Waterjet Machines > CNC Plasma / Oxy Fuel Cutting Machines > Help us with testing, developing if you are in the UK

Lightbulb Help us with testing, developing if you are in the UK

Hi everyone,

We are a small engineering company in the UK. In the past 2 years we have been developing a new UK made plasma cutter mostly for CNC purposes. We are looking for someone who can help us to step into the last phase of our development. We are looking for a small sheet metal fabrication company or just an enthusiastic hobbyist with a CNC plasma gantry within the UK preferably in Hampshire.

If you think you have spare time and energy to try something new and help us please send me a PM.
    At this point I would rather not disclose more details to anyone just to the right person.

Unfortunately CNC plasma cutting table and previous experience is essential to have for this task.
    Only contact us if you have one please.

Thanks

Re: Help us with testing, developing if you are in the UK

Quote Originally Posted by tescojim View Post
    Hi everyone,

We are a small engineering company in the UK. In the past 2 years we have been developing a new UK made plasma cutter mostly for CNC purposes. We are looking for someone who can help us to step into the last phase of our development. We are looking for a small sheet metal fabrication company or just an enthusiastic hobbyist with a CNC plasma gantry within the UK preferably in Hampshire.

If you think you have spare time and energy to try something new and help us please send me a PM.
    At this point I would rather not disclose more details to anyone just to the right person.

Unfortunately CNC plasma cutting table and previous experience is essential to have for this task.
    Only contact us if you have one please.

Thanks
    Hello,
    Please visit our web page Capacitive Sensor,
    You may need THC for your Plasma and Oxy Cutter.
    Please feel free if you have any question.
    Best regards,
    Argun Gucdemir
    Agelkom Ltd