Hey guys,

Attachment 273884

I been trying to wire my new spindle for mach3 total control and am having alot of issues.. I got a seperate 48V DC power supply jsut for the spindle..
I got a 400W spindle with cheap speed controller..

Please see pic how I have joined it so far... I want mach3 to control everything... Also i hear these speed controllers are junk? so what would be a good upgrade for mach3? SuperPID? would that replace the speed controller?

This is not a VFD machine... I cant find any documentation on how to wire this speed controller to a TB6600HG, 4 axis all in one from savebase on ebay..

I was told I have to hook up the m1 and m2 inputs on the tb6600hg in order for mach3 to be able to power on and off the spindle..

what wires do i disconnect and add to do that? ANY HELP would be greatly appreciated.. I think I am very close but I am stuck...

any help on how to wire this would be great... Do i disconnect the blk spindle wire and connect that to m1 and then have m2 go back to the speed controller?

Do i have to unhook something from the power supply.. of course the 2 lines from power supply one goes to + and one to - ...

Anyone that can help me please pm or post... I woulkd also consider upgrading speed controller if this is true and these are junk...

what would you recommend for mach3 ? for better speed controller? would that superpid, replace this speed controller I have now? thx for your help..