I am getting ready to start building my new machine from CNCROUTERPARTS.

It will be a 48x96 with 12" Z using NEMA 34 electronics.

I ordered the electronics kit preassembled, the cable track kit, the auto Z plate, etc.. About the only thing I did not order from them was the steel base leg kit and the router.

I have been working with CNC for the last 5 years. I started with a Shark Pro Plus 25x25 and then about 2 years into that I upgraded it to an extended bed so I could cut 25x54.Here is a pic of my current setup.

It has been a good machine to learn on. My main goal with this purchase was to get a machine that was more rigid and could cut faster. However, knowing my track record, it would not take long for me to want to increase the bed size from 24x48 to 48x48 and then eventually to 48x96. So, I decided to hold off and wait and pull the trigger on the big bad daddy!

I ordered everything about a week ago and the 80/20 extrusion arrived the other day. So, today I decided to start building my table.

It's 49x112x30.

I got this far today with lumber I collected when I built my shop last year. I need to go buy some additional boards to finish off the framing and then skin it all in MDF.

-Eric