586,076 active members*
3,827 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CNC Electronics > Servo Motors / Drives > WANTED: Digital brushless servo drives and motors

WANTED: Digital brushless servo drives and motors

I'm looking for some brushless axis drive motors and digital (step+dir) drives.
    Prefer around 1KW and larger, but open to as small as 400W and larger.

Ideal would be about 1KW or larger, 7000 RPM or 8000 RPM.

Also looking for encoders and some 0.2" pitch ballscrews.

jbrent

I have one BRU200 Servo drive and motor with a complete set of documents, one drive, no motor and a 460v inverter, remved from service but operational, one 460v, 3ph inverter, never used but on the shelf for 4 years. Reply if interested.

I'm pretty sure that the bru200 doesn't have step/dir. If it does, I have about 7 of them that I want to sell. I mighta gotten Ebay fever.

jbrent

It would appear the step direction you want is integrated into the program, where direction and distance is designated by the control program. Such a case is prevalent in Plasma cutters in steel industry, foam contour cutters in foam industry. The program is downloaded to control computer and the entire operation is automatic for this operation after machine is referenced and operation initiated.
    I haven't dug in to the prohgramming of the Tamdy soam in the twilight zone there.