Hello again

I am having a heck of a time finding router mounts. K2CNC is of no help, (are they still in business? I can't even get the site to load), as is anywhere else I have searched been fruitless in locating a mount for any one of the 3 routers listed in the KRMx01 book. Is it going to be an issue of buying any fixed base router and having a machine shop make a mount and hope for the best? Buy a spindle w/mount and controller? I don't know.

Does anyone have any recommendations, suggestions? I want what is best for the KRMx01 CNC machine. I found all three routers listed in the build book, on ebay, but can't find the necessary mounts anywhere.

While searching on ebay I found some air cooled and water cooled 400W to 2.2kW spindles with mounts and PWM controllers that are supposed to work with Mach3 or a potentiometer if you don't want Mach3 to control the speed . Can something like these be used? Here is a link to one of the 400 watt spindles: CNC 400W Spindle Motor ER11 Mach3 PWM Speed Controller Mount Engraving Set | eBay

I really don't know if the 400W has enough umph. I don't think I want to mess with anything water cooled as it sound like a real pain. I need help please.

I am very new to all of this and really don't know what I need. All I know is I can't find what the book calls for and that's why I am here. You guys on this forum have been a great help so far and I have faith you will steer me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance for all of the help...