I am new to this world of cnc and I'm trying to build a machine for hobby in my house, I have the design and the materials used in mind but I would like an expert review before starting work.
Upload some pictures of the design and explain which components will use to see if the choice is correct.

Max. working stroke: Y-1400mm X-1050mm Z-300mm for all materials especially plastics and aluminum including steel occasionally, I would like that all work well but do not want to waste money. My budget is 5000€ with software included.

The material of the gantry is 10 or 15mm thick, aluminum profile 45x45 mm and 45x90mm, the gaps of the two towers are to save weight and extract material for two pieces of Z. The machine legs would 30mm polyethylene think it will have sufficient rigidity and is a little cheaper than aluminum, initially thought to make the whole structure of polyethylene but I'm not so sure that the gantry is sufficiently rigid.

I thought Nema 34 motors 3A, 5Nm in all axis. - Nema 34 CNC Stepper Motor 5Nm(708oz.in) 3.0A 34HS38-3008S - US$
In the driver does not know if I look for on the peak or rms. - Leadshine DM432C Digital Stepper Driver 18-40VDC with 0.3-3.2A - US$ Creo que Leadshine es un buen driver.
The power supply for each axis - Switching Power Supply 350W 60V 5.9A for CNC Router Kits 115V/230V S-350-60|S-350-60|Power Supplies
The breakout board - Aliexpress.com: Comprar Nueva calidad CNC 200 KHZ 5 ejes MACH3 USB interface board breakout tarjeta del controlador CNC de de garantÃ*a de producto fiable proveedores en Changzhou Rattm Motor Co., Ltd. (200khz like the driver?)
Ballscrew 32, 25 and 20mm with pitch 10mm in Y,X,Z.
For the spindle I've thought about 3Kw air-cooled I do not think doing very long jobs. Something like this - Aliexpress.com: Comprar Cnc Motor del huso refrigerado por aire eje Motor 3KW ER20 4 rodamientos 3KW VFD / inversor controlador de frecuencia variable de velocidad del husillo de control de control de frecuencia fiable proveedores en BEST Technology C
For software I've thought Mach3 or a new one I've found that seems a bit easier CNC USB Controller of Planet CNC. and Meshcam for CAM.
For the table I have the idea to do it with 30mm polyethylene in 4 pieces once the machine running, my first job will be to make the slots in the table.

I appreciate your suggestions before going ahead with the project, I have more doubts about the electronics and software for the rest I have some experience but all are welcome.