586,036 active members*
3,817 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > BobCad-Cam > Predator Error (\MILL\FANUC0.RPM.)

Predator Error (\MILL\FANUC0.RPM.)

Hi All,

Had a computer that was dying and had to build a new one to put my V-23 CAD software on. Just finished getting with Bob-Cad and transferring the license and all, but I am having an issue with Predator that I can figure out. I have checked and cross checked to make sure that the files are all the same, but can find this error.

I have both computers running right now one with my newer license seat and one with my old less featured dongle so I can compare them.

When I try to back plot in Predator I get this error message------ \MILL\FANUC0.RPM. This happens on the second line "(MACH_FILE=HAAS - 3XVMILL.MCH)". It locks up and when you clear and try it again it just does the same thing. I have tried different machines, but nothing works.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks---Mike
    Two Haas VF-2's, Haas HA5C, Haas HRT-9, Hardinge CHNC 1, Bother HS-300 Wire EDM, BobCAD V23, BobCAD V28

Re: Predator Error (\MILL\FANUC0.RPM.)

is your template and control correct ?

also browse in your preditor files/common/r post,,,,and make sure you have a Haas file in there,,,,also make sure your directories are all correct and actually pointed to the right place.

Of course my header shows the right machines and posts, only been using this for about as long as it has been out, about 9 years or whatever).

I have replaced files and folders between computers and done everything I can think of, even to deleting the Fanuc files so it can't link to them and it still comes up.

Somebody, anybody!

Mike
    Two Haas VF-2's, Haas HA5C, Haas HRT-9, Hardinge CHNC 1, Bother HS-300 Wire EDM, BobCAD V23, BobCAD V28

here is all information I have on Preditor,,maybe the answer lies in this ?

Ignore the pic where it says the control is fanuco,,,I have long snice changed that.but,,,that might be a clue,so long ago I can't quite remember,,but it looks to be the same controller your Preditor is looking for.Must be a default.Suspect your controller is not being linked correctly.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Have you tried creating a new template ?
    Go to File/new template and fill it out,,,just guessing ???

Thanks for all of your efforts jrmach.

I did everything and nothing would work. I finally thought to try the "Verify" inside Bob-cad and it did not work either. Hum! So, I uninstalled the software and reinstalled and now it all works. Who knows what got corrupted, but at least I'm back in business.

Don't you hate it when reinstall ends up being your only option! I did leave Predator on and so I didn't have to re-setup all of my machine communications etc. Good that!

Thanks again----Mike