586,062 active members*
4,608 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

A2100 control repairs

G'day . I am looking for advice regarding a Arrow 750 with Acramatic 2100 control . I think a few guys on here repair the boards and hard drives ? I have 2 x 2100's i would like to send the relevant boards and hard drives to someone , in the hope they can get them going again or at least one . One set was working , but seems to have -- perhaps RT board bios problems as it loads but fails the NC engine base ?? I have swapped out the other set of boards ( spares ) and tried every combination of them , but still the same issue occurs ( hard drives swapped also ).
    I am in Australia and support or knowledge of these machines is Zero here. Hence i was looking to retrofit it with a centroid control - but after several months i am still yet to get the local agent to give me a price to start the ball rolling -- So really it would be quicker , and cheaper to send the boards overseas to have them checked and or repaired .
    If this sounds like something you do , please let me know and we can go from there .
    Cheers

Re: A2100 control repairs

there is a gentleman that post here that goes by maver1ck, he has helped me with boards and hard drive issues, and other issues. great service!

Re: A2100 control repairs

Sorry for the late reply Arrow eeyore ,, Thanks for the direction . I contacted Maver1ck and sent boards to USA . Very quick and informed about everything . He reflashed bios on R/t and W/S and set up a new hard drive for me . With a few adjustments to some machine specific data ( and a few simple mistakes from myself ) The machine now lives again after a long sleep . Well worth sending them overseas .