586,655 active members*
4,280 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Events, Product Announcements Etc > News Announcements > Gorilla Tech Desktop CNC Mills and 3D Laser Scanner

Gorilla Tech Desktop CNC Mills and 3D Laser Scanner

Would like to introduce you to our range of desktop CNC milling machines GT Mini 100, GT Max 110, GT Max with 3D Laser Scanner.

For more information please visit our website www.gorillatech.com

Reseller enquiries most welcome.

Gorilla Tech Sales.
    [email protected]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails GT-Mini-100a.jpg   GT-110.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files

nice but how much for the laser scanner. The page as usual does not tell you the cost............must be high:-(

Quote Originally Posted by the4thseal View Post
    nice but how much for the laser scanner. The page as usual does not tell you the cost............must be high:-(
    Hi,

Have edited the original post and added one more pdf (which I forgot earlier), with pricing and tech specs.

Greg

Can we get some more pics and info on the laser scanner please?

I see the laser head mounted to a cnc gantry type mechanism, and i suppose the part will be mounted to the rotary table, but where is your point reader?

More info please that would be great!

You can see some technical data in for the scanner on the pdf I posted earlier.

If I understand your question right, you mean where is the laser beam coming from?

You are right items can be attached to the rotary for rotary scanning, or can be secured on the table for pieces that only require scanning from the top.

no not what I meant sorry for the confusion...Typically a laser scanner has the business end, the laser, and some sort of a read device, sometimes a video camera, sometimes a still digital camera. Some sepeartion is needed from the laser to the camera reader for resolution. I'm assuming your system utilizes the same setup, it is an optical 3d laser syste after all correct?
    thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by saris View Post
    no not what I meant sorry for the confusion...Typically a laser scanner has the business end, the laser, and some sort of a read device, sometimes a video camera, sometimes a still digital camera. Some sepeartion is needed from the laser to the camera reader for resolution. I'm assuming your system utilizes the same setup, it is an optical 3d laser syste after all correct?
    thanks.
    Hi Saris,

Our scanner doesn't use a camera it uses a proprietary technology using interference pattern technique. This in simple terms works on the basis that the signwave lenght of the laser changes when it detects the changes in the surface of the object scanned. And that in turned is used to calculate the distance of the laser beam travelled.

Greg

Quote Originally Posted by saris View Post
    thanks.
    Hi Saris,

Didn't see any feedback. Please let me know what your thoughts are, any special requirements etc.

Thanks,

Greg

Quote Originally Posted by the4thseal View Post
    Hi the4thseal,

So what you think after I posted the additional info on pricing, specs etc...?

Greg

out of my price range but seems in the ball park for what you are selling