586,071 active members*
3,944 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Angry K40 Conversion to DSP controller with RDC320A problem.

Hi for all. I´m from Brazil and member of this forum since 2011. I have a K40 machine since 2010, and in 2014 after various problems with moshidraw board, I decide make a conversion to a DSP controller. I bought a RDC320A Ruida controller, two 2M415 motor driver, a new 40w laser power supply, a 24V power supply and a little digital ammetter. I´m wiring all the itens and the machine moviment very well, the laser is burning. I did alingment of the path very well, it´s in the center of the mirrors and the lens, but I have a issue when engraving and cutting, as the pic attached.
    When I engrave the laser make a waves in the path. I has checked about blackhash and adjust the belts tensions, and change the two stepper motors too, but the problem continue. I don´t know where is the problem.

Exclamation Re: K40 Conversion to DSP controller with RDC320A problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Machado3 View Post
    Hi for all. I´m from Brazil and member of this forum since 2011. I have a K40 machine since 2010, and in 2014 after various problems with moshidraw board, I decide make a conversion to a DSP controller. I bought a RDC320A Ruida controller, two 2M415 motor driver, a new 40w laser power supply, a 24V power supply and a little digital ammetter. I´m wiring all the itens and the machine moviment very well, the laser is burning. I did alingment of the path very well, it´s in the center of the mirrors and the lens, but I have a issue when engraving and cutting, as the pic attached.
    When I engrave the laser make a waves in the path. I has checked about blackhash and adjust the belts tensions, and change the two stepper motors too, but the problem continue. I don´t know where is the problem.
    Nobody ?