586,121 active members*
3,758 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

frame slop when it´s not

Hi guys, i need help. i have a chinese machine (Moritzu) http://www.moritzu.com.ar/images/201...%20moritzu.png

I have been working with laserworkV6 over a year now, and now when i put "go scale" the machine starts to move doing the frame and it does 3 sides and stops when it´s suppose to finish de frame to begin.
    and if i put start in the program, the panel of the machine says "frame slop" even if it´s not frame slop, because i send small pictures to do and still says "frame slop"

how can i solve this? can you help me?

Re: frame slop when it´s not

Is your origin where the machine expects it to be....that's often the cause of my frame slop problems is when the origin point changed. Anchor point / current position / machine zero can be much the same result if set wrong.

i usually use the same origin point or very near to the machine zero, but i tried with different origin points and still says "frame slop"

Ok,

I make my origin top left usually as it's the strongest power point.....machine zero is what it resets itself too on a windows reboot and that throws my work off until I reset it again.

2 other thoughts, one is to try selecting the empty space around your part and make sure there isn't anything there to delete.....or just try a new file with a small circle or similar (are you trying that way or with an imported file? Second is to see what happens if you ignore the the error and press enter on the keypad to go past it.

Good luck

ok, I tried both
    1. I send differents things and sizes to cut (smaller and bigger) by using USB cable as always i used to do and the error still appear
    2. I delete all the memory files of the machine, and then added just 3 files very differents. I turn off the machine and quite the USB cable. I started again and send it to cut the files just from the panel (without using the pc) and still appear error
    3. when the error appears I tried to put "enter" to ignore it, but it just moved the laser head left to right once, and back at the origin point stops and in the panel says "finished" without cutting or anything it just moved

I called to service and they said they are going to send a e-mail tomorrow with the correct parameters because they think the machine maybe changed it, so it seems to be the BIOS of the panel. And then I must check the list and correct it if it is wrong

Did this happen to you sometime?

well the service send a list of parameters which it was like the machine it's actually using.. so it´s not the parameters. And the service ends his e-mail saying "look for an electronic Engineer who knows about this machines in your city because i can´t do anything else if you don´t send me the machine

Does anyone can help me from here?

Well, advertising on Craigslist or similar for a student or hacker/maker type that could help trouble shoot for money or machine time would be worthwhile. That community would know more about the machines than just some electrical engineer. Where are you?

I live in Salta, in the north of Argentina. The machine I bought it in Buenos Aires (capital of Argentina) quite far from here

Ok,

Well, maker community might be out then. I would buy a new control / lcd to replace the one you have and see if that helps. Probably $300ish that way but no guarantee. Or, see if you can find a laser hacker type that you could skype with? I am too busy to volunteer, nor do I think I have the exact hardware you have. You should try and get the model of the control you have either from the machine itself or the tech in china.

I was talking with people of the workshop and they reminded me that last Wednesday the power went off while the machine was not working or was turned on at the time, it had been running an hour before court about and stay plugged (usually the end-use and unplug precaution). Obviously although some electricity affected the laser work program that was the last to be used.

I uninstalled the program with the machine off, and install it again from the beginning and started to run correctly.
    My apologies for all the trouble, I did not think it could have been affected as the outage was at noon with the machine off and the same day afternoon I turned on the machine and had functioned correctly until evening. And the problem was newly introduced Thursday.

Again apologies and thank you for your willingness to help. Have a good week. Greetings!